AN PH perfect.. My ph is 7!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by DrGreenthumb22, Mar 18, 2012.

1. What's up blades? Recently I purchased AN PH perfect sensi grow A and B and the hobbyist bundle. My seedlings are 3 weeks old and have 3 sets of leaves. So I used 2ml per gallon. My Ph is around 7. Also I have and iron deficiency, and I have learned from Danny Danko at High Times that AN cut out all iron?! Has anyone else had this problem? I use 0 ppm RO water. Will my PH drop down to 5.8 or 6 when I bump up the sensi grow to 4ml per gal?

2. O geez..I'm new with AN..the ratio is 4ml per LITER..not gallon!! I corrected my own mistake

3. at a ph of 7.0 its too high! i would drop that down to 5.8 - 6.2.
    check ur ppm.seedlings really dont need much nutes.
    less is always better!

4. [quote name='"phill2o12"']at a ph of 7.0 its too high! i would drop that down to 5.8 - 6.2.
    check ur ppm.seedlings really dont need much nutes.
    less is always better![/quote]

Thanks for the reply bro! It was my mistake, I read the label wrong. It says to use 2ml per Liter..I'm used to GH and assumed it was a gallon :X I added the rest of the missing nutes an now my ph is perfect at 5.9! :)

5. Don't throw away you pH up and down just yet bro. I've been using AN for a while and when you start mixing in additives during bloom your pH might not be so "perfect". Also, I'm not sure if you mentioned your grow method but with hydro your pH may still change daily in your reservoir during bloom due to cations and anions released by you plants root system. Test you pH daily better safe than sorry.

6. Don't throw away you pH up and down just yet bro. I've been using AN for a while and when you start mixing in additives during bloom your pH might not be so "perfect". Also, I'm not sure if you mentioned your grow method but with hydro your pH may still change daily in your reservoir during bloom due to cations and anions released by you plants root system. Test you pH daily better safe than sorry.

7. Sorry about that my PC has a mind of its own and sometimes sends things twice

8. Yeah, making mistakes is the thing that makes stuff go wrong in MMJ grows. And it's funny when other growers think it's the nutrient and not their own.

Good for you for admitting it.

Personally, I'm loving the pH Perfect lineup. But I'm also a good grower, so I'm not sure that I'd have pH problems anyway. LOL

9. Don't mix at the recommended ratio, its way to much

10. i don't agree with this... I put full ratio's on my seedlings.... no problems for three runs

so im going to guess this is just your opinion

11. Yeah, I think it's funny that so many people have different experiences, but the proof is in the growing techniques, in my opinion.

Since everyone is different and everyone's grow rooms are different, you can't have everything exactly the same. You can certainly try, but it probably isn't going to happen.

I've been using pH Perfect without issue.

12. [quote name='"Tihspeed"']

i don't agree with this... I put full ratio's on my seedlings.... no problems for three runs

so im going to guess this is just your opinion[/quote]

I'm zoomme and I don't approve of this message! Lol jk jk. I thought of that when you made that reply.