Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An Oz Of Shake

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lucid_High, Jun 10, 2014.

1. My dealer is selling an oz of shake for $160, is that a decent price or too high?

2. Terrible price

3. Ahh...that's a little steep..it should be between 50-120 for an oz of shake but I would pay like 90-100

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Alright, good thing I havent bought any

5. Depends on location and quality

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 Old School Smoker, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    It depends. if it bud shake and has little pieces of high grade bud in it, then yeah, 160. But if its leaf/shwag then I would not pay over 50 bucks. If i paid more, i would have to make hash out of it and sell the hash just to get free weed.

7. Depends where your from on the price?

If your in a medi-state its gonna be different than a non-medical one.

8. I would pay $40 for an oz of shake.  That is not a good price.

9. Well considering I just picked up a zip of buds for $140...

Whereabouts do you live?

10. As poster above said:

Location, quality and I would add type of Shake (like flakes or just smaller popcorn buds?) is gonna matter here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. $20 is a decent price for an oz of shake. 
    Unless it's decent, small sized buds with maybe some stems/leaves but still $160 for an oz of hardly any bud isn't a good deal at all. 

Dealer is a dumbshit, he got screwed and is wanting to pass it on to you.

I throw shake in a bucket with popcorn buds and save it up to make hash.

13. #14 SamsonNite, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    I'd say that's fairly decent.

14. $20 for an oz? Hahahaha yeah right

15. no matter where you live that is to high for shake my friend id maybe sell that for 60 but mostly i make treats with it and sell those.

16. There is no leaf or stems in it, in fact its all popcorn buds, and its high quality also. I live in Georgia if that matters, but i'll probably stick with the nugs.

17. Thats fucking ridiculous. An oz of shake should be like $50

18. Your dealer is crap find a new one. 160 for a oz should get you some pretty good stuff but not high end

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Around here in SoCal, i've seen some places have ounces of shake for as low as $10, but of course all this stuff was some of the worst shake you could ever come across. $50-100 sounds about right for good shake.