An Outdoor Toker: Pros and Cons

Discussion in 'General' started by whatisup3, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Well i was just thinking about how most of time time i smoke im outside, and it has its ups and downs and i just wanted to ask my fellow weed lovers what they thought. Here is my short list of pros and cons:

Pros:
    Cool Atmosphere
    Stars possibly
    less smell on you

Cons:
    BUGS (this one is my biggest)
    cold weather
    rain
    cant blow smoke rings if its windy haha
    being too hot sometimes

and thats all i can think of atm. Share yours peace.

2. cons:cops

3. Cons: at night, raccoons. I have them around my house all the time and the fuckers are huuugggeee. I'm really scared of raccoons.

I have the best set-up. My house has an enclosed front porch, so I get to sit in there (safe from bugs and raccoons) but I still have the sort of outdoor feel happening cuz its all windows. And I'm allowed to smoke weed at my house, so the smell is not an issue.

4. One of my favorite tokes of all time was near the end of may this year when me and my friends pulled over on this dirt road between two big hills. We were completely blocked from all the light around us and we could see the stars really well so we just chilled on top of the car ripping my friends little car bong. We were all a little drunk too, except for the person who was driving.

I think the atmosphere is worth it, I like smoking outside. Especially since my alternative is a dorm room.

5. Cons: Cops, nosy people, nosy people who'd call the cops...etc.

But it is so nice to find a chill spot in nature. I've never gotten caught in local parks or anything, but I still feel kind of risky doing it. Maybe I've just always had good timing haha.

6. Cons: I live in south Florida, so its way to hot pretty much all year around to smoke outside without sweating a gallon.

7. CONS:
    where i live there's people like everywhere.. guaranteed someone will see you so u just gotta hope they don't give a shit.. wish usually happens.

8. Pros
    Atmosphere
    I Love the Night, so much

Cons
    when im super high, some kinds of animals (coyotes and racoons) scare the shit out of me

cops are outside

Cant use any nice peices without greater risk of breaking ( i will only use a L or a spoon)

9. I don't have a bug problem, even though I live on the lake lol..

Pros:
    I have a huge lake out front. I like to go on walks around my house, woods, and lake at night. Lots of land so it looks very pretty. Closest person next to me is about a mile down, and we smoke blunts together.

Cons:
    Bears, wolfs, coyotes, racoons? I'd say that's it lol.

10. paranoia is an issue for me when toking outdoors

11. One of the best things to do outside is take a solar hit.....on a nice sunny day focus the beam of a magnifying glass to heat up there herb. not bad taste from the butane or sulfur used to burn it with a match or a lighter

12. con: wind, try lighting a bowl with a slight breeze when you are completely out in the open