Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An Ounce

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JHook, Nov 24, 2008.

1. First time buyin an ounce. Not sure if my push has a scale and niether do I( I do somewhat trust the person though). I was wondering if any has a picture or just a general idea of what an ounce looks like.

Much apperciated if ya do
    Peace

2. It all depends on the quality, my uncle got an ounce of fluffy dank that looked like an ounce but was really a quarter ounce. In general i'de say an ounce should fill somewhere around a quarter of a sandwitch bag. Its 28 grams btw, im suppost to be getting an ounce on friday for $160-$200. Bottom line, get a fuckin scale, it will save you so much trouble and will pay for itself in the long run.

3. Yeah dude go up to like CompUSA or Office depot or staples or some shit. THey have cheap ass scales that work perfectly and are much cheaper than the ones at headshops.
    But to answer your question it really depends on the type of weed you get and shit. But what PsXtreme said it pretty much right but you need to weigh that shit before you buy it. Make the guy weigh all the weed in front of you without the bag or make him weigh the bag by itself and then add 28 grams to it to make sure you get the ounce. Also, dont tell people your buying an ounce until you get to your house because many people on here have told stories about buying an ounce and then immediatley getting jumped when they leave the dealers house