Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

an ounce or a quarter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GCSH, Jul 1, 2011.

1. If you could get an ounce of some good regs (like pretty good), or a quarter of dank, what would you get? I know a lot of people say quality overt quantity but 7 vs 28 I dunno, and id like it to last a good long while as I pretty much smoke blunts and don't have a bowl
    Thanks

2. I would go for the dank, but if you dont have a piece and usually only roll then go with the ounce I suppose.

3. You smoke blunts you only need regs for blunts, you have more for more blunts I would get the ounce of regs.

4. if you only smoke blunts I'd get the regs, especially if it works for you.

BUT!!!

You can stretch the dank by buying a small pipe $5-$10 and smoking small bowls at a time. I think buying your first piece is a fun thing to do, why not?

5. by half o of reg and then a bunch of dank. and mix dank in those blunts hell yea!! blunts:)!!

6. i wish i could fucking find some regs around here for cheap, everythings the saame price cuz all the dumbass dealers that have regs think thier shit is bomb. I'd alternate buying dank and regs, regs for rolling/ dank for pieces

7. if its only for blunts, then do the regs for sure

8. I had one but it got stolen. Also you sorta look like a doofus when you use one and they're not that fun to smoke. Not to mention theyrre super illegal to just carry around too if you smoke out of it. Also I am sorta thinking about a half for 50 and an 8r of dank, but is 3.5g worth like 14 blunts though? Hmmmm

9. if you smoke from a bong/pipe get the dank quarter. if you roll joints or blunts get the ounce of mids.

10. I don't know, I just think its always worth it to have a bowl. Have you thought about a hidden pipe (like a highlighter pipe). It looks like a marker and it writes, but when you pull the back out its attached to a small pipe.

If you are married to blunts all day, then definitely go for the regs.

P.s. I love smoking blunts too! Probably because I'm a bit of a hoodrat lol! :wave:

11. Personally I'd get the dank but it depends on what's available to you. Smoking dank in blunts is wasteful but so dam tasty haha but i still prefer bongs over everything just my personal preference though.

12. if you get high off mids buy the ounce, if you wanna get blown the fuck out buy the quarter

13. #13 keep it weird, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn. 50 for half an ounce?? Damn. I get ounces for 40 in Austin. Damn. Sucks wherever you are.

14. Ounce for 40? Schwag ^^^^^

15. In situations like these I usually go for something like half and half since I love rolling joints but I also want to maximize piff usage if it's quality. If you're trying to roll blunts and joints and you don't have a piece, I strongly suggest just getting the zip of mids, it'll be way more with it.

16. quarter for sure

17. get the half and an eighth

18. Fuck I cannot decide im leaning towards an 8r of lush and a half, and just mix the dank in with reg but I dunno ! Fffuckkkkkkkkkkkk

19. Quality over quantity. If I wanted to make edibles, I'd get the mids.

20. True dank and not "Yo, man I gotz da daaannkk" would be beyond worth it. Even when smoking a large amount of mids I won't get to the same level of high as high quality bud.

I would do the dank, for sure.