An opinion

Discussion in 'General' started by hailChickenWing, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Hi everyone. I'm not really too happy about this statement, but a friend of mine insisted that I tell you all what he thinks of your shenanigans. I thought it would be kind of funny too. Quote;

"Drugs are crap and I wish you were all in prison, from Duncan the sensible"

2. he is entitled to his opinion, but people with that much intolerance towards others; esspecially good people like we have here, should go to prison and see how they like it. i hope this person doesn't really feel this way, and is just doing this to get under peoples skin. but in any case i don't think this post should have ever happened.

sensible? sensible would be not locking people up for doing something that shouldn't be illegal in the first place

3. he is the most closed minded fukker ever :) (i do know him)

4. Now I think that is just ignorant, I bet he hasn't ever even smoked weed or done any other drug. But I bet he believes all the bullshit propoganda the school and media feed him, right?

5. he aint smoked anything, been drunk, anything.
    im gonna tell him caffine is more dangerous and see if he stops it, then i will tell him eggs and every other fukking thing i can think of. he will not listen tho.

he is a good person apart from his ignorance tho... damn ignorant tho :D

6. you probably shouldn't be posting other peoples' emails on the site, for all we know this duncan guy has said nothing of the sort and chickenwing just wants revenge, in any case if he wanted to say something to us I'm sure he would come here himself

but other than that Duncan's a jackass

7. he did say this, i was there. and he really doubt that he would register here, wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy to anti drug

8. It was a bit silly to put his email address there, so it's gone. He actually asked me to though!