An Open Letter To The DEA, Nixon's Bitches

Discussion in 'General' started by Medicine Al, Sep 27, 2007.

1. I see you are taking the easy route again, spending millions of our tax dollars to investigate, set up, and rob, legally sanctioned dispensaries of their medicine, in order to look busy. Is it hard to kick in the doors of the infirmed? Have you ever met armed resistance from a cancer patient, or their caregivers? Then what kind of gestapo wannabe creepshow are you running? Is this merely stormtrooper practice for you, in case you ever decide to bust someone who might actually resist?

Medical patients in California would like some accountability for your actions, which we fund by paying a HUGE majority of our taxes to a government that sends a flying monkey storm, to scare, belittle, terrorize ( yes, terrorize, as in terrorists ) our poor tired huddled masses yearning to be free, in retaliation for our openness.

We the people of this, the largest population base in America, wonder why our votes don't count!

We the people of the Republic of California passed a public referendum, which is the closest thing to democracy we have left, which states that Medical Marijuana shall be legal for patients with a DOCTOR"S recommendation, in 1996, and you haven't found one person yet who has been harmed by this system, excepting federal persecution.

And yet on the news last night, one of your agents, or "henchmen" was telling the public that medical marijuana comes from, and I quote the man, " Organized Criminals ".

Well, I'd like to describe one of those organized criminals to you, and then you can come and kick their door down, too.

She's pretty threatening, at 4' 10", and a whopping 96 lbs., she's quite the Gambino wannabe, with a 10 year old dog on site, that you can shoot when you go in, claiming it threatened you by barking and growling during your robbery. This lady grows plants for dispensaries because she loves the process involved, and has the greenest thumb I've ever seen, though she has a hard time getting around these days, due to the fact that she is in her mid 60's, with Fibromyalgia, degenerative joint syndrome, chronic arthritis, and a liver that the docs say is eventually going to kill her. She ruined her own liver by abusing the drug against whom prohibition was lifted by constitutional amendment, alcohol. She suffers mood disorders and daily pain on a level that would have some people incapacitated, yet by the miracle of a cannabinoid therapy, she is able to stomach all the other legal drugs she takes, in order to preserve what's left of her life, liberty and slim ability to pursue happiness.

I hope she doesn't have a heart attack when you kick her door in and rob her at the point of an AK-47, which you will undoubtedly need for security, I mean the plants are illegal, to you assholes anyway. That fact alone is why there is any criminal element to her actions at all, otherwise she could be percieved of as an angel of mercy, bringing comfort to the sick. Or at very least, just another grandmother working in the garden of peace that she loves, as happy as a very sick human can be. Go get her, Jackasses, we need you to protect us from such scum!

And is it my imagination, or does all of the physical evidence of these raids just seem to 'disappear', usually once the robberies disguised as government are finished, you have some pretty quality weed, which so rarely ever is available to show a jury, that I wonder if the keys to your evidence room might not be in the hands of a drug cartel, stealing medicine to sell on the black market, or "Texas" as we'll call it. I just notice by reading some posts in this forum that a lot a Cali Med bud is showing up there these days, you guys don't know any drug cartels from Texas do you? Oh, that's right, YOUR BOSS!!

Doing Everything Assholish, that's what DEA stands for, fuckin' idiots, why not avail yourselfs of the myriad of opportunities to go actually kill someone in Iraq, and leave sick ladies and wheelchair bound gentlemen to their pains, and attempts at relief thereof. Would you put a gun to your mother's head? What would you do to someone who did?

Yours Truly, a soon to be victimized voter,
    MA

2. And P.S.

Thanks from all the citizens of America for wasting our money, clogging our courts, and generally being fat, lazy overpaid oafs, who have not only lost the war on drugs, but the right to call yourselves patriots. I hope the benefits we pay for with our taxes are good for you, since drugs are more prevalent today than ever, unlike health insurance, or educational opportunities for the poor, or peace of any kind. Thanks for boondoggle, it's what made america what it is today, overgrown with weeds.

3. yeah Al, go get 'em.

pigs.

4. Anyone else know any of these nefarious growers of medi canna? George and Dick want to know, so they can steal their grows!

5. Everyone is so busy, that no one will sign my letter? Just say I agree with this, and leave your user name, no one will break your door down, ....or will they? Hmmmmmm....

" Ive grown tired, of living Nixon's Mess, Lost on the freeway again.."
    thanks to Meat Puppet Kurt, for that line.

6. In honor of the coming sentencing of a very kind soul I love, here's this again...bada-daba-da-BUMP!

-From the "Ballad of Doktah Fry"-
    Cannabis is Medisane, a kharma balm for all my pain.
    She Hit me with the Kharma Balm, rub me down with the Kharma Balm...

Cannabis is Our's to use, a Medi-sane that we may choose..
    Now hit me with the Kharma Balm, rub me down with the Kharma balm...

The war is over...but the fighting goes on...

Just hit me with the Kharma Balm, Keep me calm with the Kharma balm.

-MA-

7. the finest read of my morning.

excellent.