an Open letter to RANDOMNESS: FIRST! Edition

Discussion in 'General' started by Romain, Mar 27, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

an Open letter to RANDOMNESS: 1st Edition!

Welcome to RANDOMNESS! In this thread you can post anything you like. It doesn't have to pertain to a certain subject or discussion, but feel free to start freestyling on anything you wish!

Share a thought, video, picture, article, anything!

PLEASE, keep things to GENERAL Guidelines!

Mods have the ability to delete any post in this thread, so keep it in check!

I'll get this started..

Anyone get fucking BAKED today? I smoked some absolutely INCREDIBLE hash when I woke up. An amazing wake and bake. Made my hearing change it was so unbelievable. I've never experience something like that before in my long history of smoking. :smoking:

2. ya I did a good wake and bake combo. I got out of bed, put music on, worked out for a sec, toked up, then took a shower. felt so fresh and high aha

3. Just watched video of God of War III gameplay... Looks pretty sweeeet.

4. I hate the word random... not only does it make me expect things but it makes me feel like nowadays people are actually trying to be out there or random... which is kinda sad because its just not the same as bananas? You feel me? Bananas are delicious and I figured I'd talk about bananas because their so tasty especially with Rice Krispies cereal, but only the TREATS kind the rest are waaaaaay too Shaquille O'Neal vs Kobe.I get bored

5. #5 Per Waui, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    I don't think that was a joke but it made me laugh :)

Pretty sweeeeet

Yes, Bill. But, I do not believe we will get Eddie Van Halen until we have a triumphant video.

now wish I had weed krispy treats

6. I finally made a Hip-Hop playlist I can be real proud of.

Hash blunts are the best kinda blunts :wave:

7. Dry hammers are much less enjoyable than wet hammers. :(

8. i smoke two joints before i smoke two joints and then i smoke two more.

9. Don't lie.

10. So tonight im going over to my boys crib and were having a big basketball game when we are all Drunk and stoned to the max!
    Who else here loves playing street ball?

11. I thought mods said no to these kind of threads. :confused:

well, I'm here in this random thread posting a random post smoking some random weed while listening to random music.

12. ahh i love this thread already

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWEpRcrssrw"]YouTube - Bitch please[/ame]

13. #15 Romain, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009

I agree!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOkLB5MNlwA"]YouTube - Chappelle's Show - Black President Bush - Kinetic Typography - After Effects[/ame]

14. You are my new personal hero.

Speaking of rndaoemnss, <--- that took me two minutes to do. End of story. The End.

15. my main dealer is most likely going to jail. what do i do now?

16. you relieve stress by sticking your penis into a vagina

17. i dont have a penis. :mad:

18. I hae MY kids, oh andin extrmly drunk