An old story .

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Grimie, Feb 29, 2012.

1. So,it was them time that i got back from my trip at U.S.A.It was 17 of September,the day i was having a birthday.I really wanted to have some real fun,so i gathered up about 7-8 friends,and they all had some money in them,we gathered about 50Euros.I called my dealer and got the deal.My best friend at this time got his house empty since his parents are having some hotels in an Island near here everything was settel.We got the weed and heading to his home,when my phone rang.It was A , the most annoying kid in our town,he is the kind of the super muscle-lier boy.He got his self there without anyone telling him to.Anyway we started rolling some fatties,everything was going fine but we were too loud.At one point we hear someone knocking on the door,it was a neighboor leaving on the upper floor.The smell of out had reached out of the door,he asked what we are doing in there and my best friend told him that we wont do it again so we did.
    So while the time was passing K told us that it was about time to leave so he did, after about 3-4 hours that everyone was like a dead bodie they decided to leave.
    After some days K told us that some undercovers were following him the day he left cause they called his mother and told her that he was doing "drugs" in my best friends house.(Didnt referred to his name or something,just to a house).Thats how it ended,nothing really happened.

2. English isn't your first language but decent story

3. Specially when hitting the bong alone :hello::hello:

4. Couldn't follow