Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An O

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Ok so me Andy buddies usual hook up for Mids called and said he's gonna be selling os now
    Pretty exciting since in tax it's kinda a hard thing to come by without being really into the weed game
    Anyway they give us discounts all the time throw in a g or two when we buy like 5 gs at a time well anyway one if the people we don't get along informed us about this as well and said he was so happy because he could get an O from the same person for 150 sounded pretty good to us so we popped in to get a couple gs and they were like you know we got os right we said yea he goes I like you guys I'll sell you one for 80 I became crazy excited but kept my cool and asked to look because 80 dollars is a little money lol it looked nice to what we normally get I said deal and dropped 80 on the table they gave us the ounce scaled it in front of us and everything and threw in am 8th for free honestly the best deal I ever have made and the smoke is really a lot better than what we usually got but still pretty stoked :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Nipples, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2013
    You got an O for 80 and he threw in an 1/8 for free? Holy shit, nice man!

He said a whole O for 80. And damn, that must be some raggedy ass weed. Are you going to post any pics of it?

4. My bad, for some reason I was thinking it was a halfy even though I read it as an O... :/

5. pics or its shagg!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Carpetweed

7. The holiday spirt :)

8. #8 TheSchism, Oct 29, 2013
    That was so annoying to read lol

use a god damn period once in a while.

• Like Like x 4
  9. but its mids :/
    back in late middle school/early highschool i smoked mids, my connect was pretty cool, he'd do $20 quads and $70 zips.
    but honestly i'd rather spend 275-325 on some dankkkk weed than spend 70 on some booty ass mids ://

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383052430.359702.jpg

11. But its mids. You have to smoke like 7gs to get high. I don't fuck with mids never have never will

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. What are you talking about I can get really high of like 3 bowls 0.o

13. And i can get really high off 3 hits of the dank in a bowl lmao.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. lets not turn this into an argument! happy your bud looks good man! chill out and smoke one!

15. You seen some bad buds if that looks good. Doesnt look horrible as i was thinking but deff not good

16. But dude, a single hit from top shelf will get you higher. I smoke all day every day so I have a tolerance and still only need 2 hits max of my quality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I don't know what people are talking about? That bud looks just fine. Happy toking! :bongin:

18. #18 CRAZYKID423, Oct 29, 2013
    man when i smoke two hits never gets me a quality high.... unless you count a huge bong rip as a hit? haha

19. Well, I pack about .1 snaps in my tube and rip it in one. Two of those of quality bud gets me ripped. Once you get some real top shelf bud you'll see.

20. Yeah i usually take. Bowl snap 2 of em im feelin nice.