Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An Introduction

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by splinteredmind, May 23, 2011.

1. Greetings Grass City!:hello:
    I am a mmj patient in New Mexico. I qualify due to my severe PTSD. I have many other mental illness diagnosis. This includes depression, anxiety and most prominent is DID. Dissociative identity disorder, I have multiple personalities.

I have had a roller coaster of a ride in life the last two years. I have been hospitalized 3 times locally on the behavior health unit. Two times I have been sent to Dallas to a specialized trauma hospital. I have been on every antidepressent, antipsychotic, anti anxiety, at one point I was taking 20 pills a day!!! I'm not old, I'm only 38 and those drugs were killing me.:(

Not only physically killing my body, they were killing my spirit. They were not even working... I was still hallucinating and hearing things. I was still having psychotic episodes. I was continually having panic attacks and flashbacks. The nightmares prevented any real sleep.

6 months ago I said enough. I started slowly going off of all those dangerous drugs. I had some horrific withdrawals. I decided to start smoking regularly instead. I still have withdrawals...that sucks. But over all I am 200% better. I am alert and happy. My continuing therapy is going great. I want to live for the first time in years. I only smoke between one and one and a half grams a day. Right now I'm smoking Trainwreck.

I don't want to get too long winded... But I have more to share if anyone is interested. I look forward to chilling here.:smoke:

2. #2 Smotpoking, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Great to see how the herb helps people with severe problems such as yours, you may want to try vaporizers and edibles too, to see if those help you out. Keep on living your life to the best that you can!