An Interesting Dilemma

Discussion in 'General' started by ZiggyBT, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Hi all :wave: My father called me today to inform me that over spring break my family will be going to California for 5 days, then Colorado for 6 days. As you may have imagined, this is a stoner's dream, the two most marijuana friendly states in the U.S. The only thing is, my family will be with me the majority of the time, so I will be unable to blaze :hide: Is there any way I could ship to myself small amounts of weed or at least edibles? Either Fed-Ex or even just in an envelope.

(Sorry if this talk is not allowed)

I just don't want to waste the opportunity to score some straight cali/colorado bud :smoke:

Any tips would be appreciated.

2. Yes its possible, Google it. I believe its against the rules on here to talk about it though.

Why not just go for a walk, blaze, and bring some eye drops? It's a vacation man.

3. I imagine the penalties for getting caught would be stupendous…

not sure how rigid fed ex's drug searching policies are though...

4. Whilst in Colorado I'll smoke on the mountain while snowboarding, but I just want to bring some back with me to Illinois when vacation is over, you know? Just have a souvenir that's it!

5. Only if you know what the fuck you're doing.

6. are you talking about bringing some back, or mailing it yourself?

and if you, pick some up for me :D

7. Either or. Basically whichever would be safer

8. [quote name='"Internetz"']I imagine the penalties for getting caught would be stupendous…

not sure how rigid fed ex's drug searching policies are though...[/quote]

They don't care too much to be honest. Unless you're shipping large amounts of unmentionables its not an issue.

Of course there's prevention procedures on the part of the sender, but I'm not going into that on the forums. But it can be done safely, its legal here in Michigan to transfer within state lines via mail if you're a caregiver.. I've done it quite a bit.

9. ^interesting

10. how disapproving are your parents? You should do it with them man.

Rocky mountain hiiiiiIIIIIIGHHHHHHHH Colaradoooo