An indecent question

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Apr 27, 2010.

1. So there I was, taking a piss in the men's at school. There were three urinals and four stalls in this particular evacuation center for human excrement and some self centered individual had decided that the usage of the center of these three piss receptacles would best suit his interests. Of all the inconsiderate abominations of men's room etiquette! Well naturally I select one of the open stalls to recycle my beer and as I finish relieving myself, being sure to shake twice, not three times as not to be mistaken for a pervert (although I am), I turn to open the door and what do I find but an exit poll! yes indeed! Someone had found the statistics of the curvature of other men to be pertinent enough as to leave a questionnaire pertaining to the matter! This poll conformed to the following guidelines and I quote:

Which way do you curve?

Left Inward Right

As I can understand that inquisitive minds might wonder; the answers to these brash questions were 7, 3 and 5 respectively.

2. If you beat it with your right hand it will curve left and opposite for leftys. Idk what the hell inwards all about..

3. vagina?

4. Haha that's awesome. I think I hang left more often than not.

5. Nahh that would be likeee upwards bro. I think

6. im gonna have to google this

"inwards penis"

7. Lol as much as I find this funny it is no way close to true. I mean I beat off with my right hand all the time and my dick is perfectly straight. Maybe my perception is off and it is actually curving.......noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not a curved dick!!!!!!

8. im right handed but always beat of with left hand i have a left out ward curve i am a N curved penis about 7 inch when im really exited. oh ya im persian also

9. + rep for the awesome topic and amazing grammar(don't see much of it on the internet).

10. Hahah probably not the best idea.. unless you're into that in which case google is your friend?

11. What? Seriously :p?

12. hahahaha reading the thread chronologically i said the same thing in my head.

related topic here..has anyone ever thought about these twisted individuals who premeditate bringing a pen and what they're going to write? what the fuck is the deal with that..who does that? do they come back to check on their writtings? i think people who write or CARVE shit in bathrooms are probably also want to be serial killers.

13. well - i do beat righty and my dick curves left and up. you know i be hittin that g-spot ;).
    but my dick has always curved left and up. i remember observing it before my first successful jerk-sesh.

14. My dick is curved like a bannana hahah.

15. what he left out is that it curves like a banana... directly downward. :laughing:

shit wait - not that i... know that......
    i jumped on that joke a little too quickly i guess.

16. I always find the number of straight men who are more than willing to engage in a lengthy conversation about dick and balls to be terribly amusing and disturbingly great.

17. Thank you. I do try my best to compensate, if only in some small part, for the ignorance of the majority.