Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An Important Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheOrangeBaron, Jun 11, 2013.

1. I've made the stupid mistake of quitting a little too late, possibly. I am 5'8, I weigh 140 pounds, have a low body fat percentage, have a lean build and a decently fast metabolism and I'm a male. I smoked gravs almost everyday for a year, and I completely quit smoking exactly 20 days ago today. My question is this:

Will I possibly be able to pass a drug test? I know you can't give me a definite answer, but some insight would be nice.

2. I forgot to add: I just took the test today, on the 20th day of quitting completely.

3. Hahaha ur prob fucked dude:)

4. Is there ANY possibility at all I can pass?

We don't know your DNA, so nobody can answer this question. It all depends on how fast your body metabolizes THC. Average is a month but you could be different. Good luck. 

6. There is always a possibility... Pray that the drug test gods look down kindly on you:p

7. Post back when you find out! Good luck, I think you'll be fine

8. If u have a friend who doesn't smoke, take his urine. At least you ll be outta risk.

9. You might be good if you have like no fat on your body and you're fairly active. Noone really knows except the test though.

10. the average timeing is 27 30 days

11. #12 Storm Crow, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    Oral swab test- you are good.

Urine test- more iffy!

Excretion patterns of cannabinoid metabolites after last use in a group of chronic users      (full - 1985)       http://www.nature.com/clpt/journal/v38/n5/pdf/clpt1985226a.pdf

But there is hope! :hello:

Detection time of regular THC use in urine shorter than often assumed      (news - 2006)
    http://www.cannabis-med.org/english/bulletin/ww_en_db_cannabis_artikel.php?id=213

The marijuana detection window: determining the length of time cannabinoids will remain detectable in urine following smoking: a critical review of relevant research and cannabinoid detection guidance for drug courts        (full – 2005)
    http://dn2vfhykblonm.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/thc_detection_window_1.pdf

Do NOT DIET!!!

Reintoxication: the release of fat-stored Delta-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) into blood is enhanced by food deprivation or ACTH exposure.          (full - 2009)
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2782342/?tool=pubmed

I am sure you know about dilution. Take ONE "B" vitamin the night before to make your urine yellower- more will make your urine BRIGHT YELLOW which tips off the tester! Use the bathroom more than once that morning! When you take your specimen, you want to take it from the middle of your urination. The first and last of your urine have the most THC in them. 

Good luck!

Granny 

12. Dude I'm keyed af right now bro:):) and I looked at ur fucking avatar and it really spoke to me man. So I saved it to my done and set it to my background. Dude thankyou for helping to open my eyes to this wonderful work of art.

13. you might be good depending on the test and how much you sweat and drink

14. I think he's in jail. He hasn't posted back yet..

15. stay cool dont worry and dont sweat much

and as indian said you can take piss of your friend who dosent smokes XD

16. FORUM GUIDELINES

2. Descriptions are listed for each forum so please post in the appropriate forums. Repeatedly posting in forums that aren't appropriate for the topic is not tolerated. Note: Please use the Search function to see if your topic has already been covered before posting.

17. #18 Old School Smoker, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    20 days is nothing. if you were a daily smoker, then your fat cells are packed with THC. You will test positive for delta-9 THC for 90 days. Buy a home test kit at your local drug store and test yourself.

18. This is so late... but I passed! I didn’t go to jail. Hurray!