An Idea on How To Make GC More Populated.

Discussion in 'General' started by StickyIckyWeed, Jun 15, 2011.

1. I'm not hating on GC at all, I actually really like this place. So many cool people here and very little hating. But I've noticed that some parts of the forum is practically almost dead. I was thinking that if some of the sub-forums were merged together it would be a lot more overall discussion. As an example if General and Music Hall was merged together.

I love music so I want to post in the Music Hall section, but there are almost no one there. Right now was a bad example since there are 44 people viewing threads there, but normally there are substantially less people viewing threads there.

I think you get my idea. What do you think of it? Is it a good idea or not?

2. It won't change anything. People post music threads all over the place and they just get moved there. We don't need more clogging of the forums. I think it's fine the way it is now.

3. If the other sub forums were well populated it wouldn't be a problem at all, but honestly there aren't that many on GC so threads die out fast and by mixing some of the sub-forums there would be people who was just surfing General and saw as an example "Who here likes Tech N9ne?". That person might like him, but don't surf Music Hall because there aren't much life there. So then he would comment on that as well. See what I mean?