An idea for de-oderizer for a pc grow box

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nick1409, Mar 15, 2010.

1. So i was making a pc grow box today and i set up the fans and all that. When an idea popped in my head. this is what i did and its making my whole room smell good but there are no plants in it yet so im not sure what it will be like. Anyways i put the fan in and then on the outside of the case where all the holes are punched out i took like 5 dryer sheets and folded them up till the fit around the whole area.then i put duct tape on the sides and duct tape in the middle so it was hidden. Oh BTW you put the dryer sheets over the out take fan so it blows the scent out into the room. So i left it on for a while its been about an hour and my room smells amazing.
    if needed ill post a thread with pictures

2. Hey Nick,

I think that once you get a flowering female in there, I'm afraid it will just have a combination smell of bounce and some dank shit growing. The bounce sheets will only cover up the smell, unlike carbon type filtration that will actually filter out those smell particles.

For $10, you can get a Pet Odor Control Filter that includes a 25" x 20" sheet of carbon filter material at Wal-Mart, Home Depot or Lowes (those are just places where I've seen them). I bet using that stuff, your idea would actually work - you could even add the bounce on the outside side of the carbon material to add that fresh scent.

There's a picture of one of those pet odor control filter packages in the Carbon Scrubber thread in my sig.

3. thanks ill check it out