Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An idea for an edible...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurtonSnow, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Ok so I know when you make firecrackers, the reason it works is because the fatty oils of peanut butter absorb the thc.

So I was wondering, could you get a cup of oil (the amount you would dip bread in.) Throw some chronic in that, and put that in the oven for 25mins on 350. From there, strain out the weed, get some bread, add w/e herbs for flavor, dip and eat, and get high?

Would this work?

2. I make garlic weed bread with cannabutter all the time.yes it works....

3. I really can't make cannabutter, due to the smell, thought this was a genious idea though since im allergic to PB :/

4. Try my guide for cannabutter, a very low smell and effective method of making cannabutter. But making dank infused oil is pretty much the same technique with oil instead of butter.....

5. Is there a way I could do it by using a toaster oven, that way I can keep it out of my kitchen and only stink up my part of the house.

6. Once i ate an ounce of dank weed. I pooped on a plate and did work on the poop. It didnt get me high and all i got was a mouth full of SHIT!

7. Make firecrackers in your toaster oven. I think liquids, especially oils, shouldn't be in toaster ovens.

8. Sweet idea! I might do that. Cannabutter requires waaaay more weed than I can get at a time.

9. He said he was allergic to PB...

10. You can make firecrackers with other fatty spreads, too...
    I believe you can make canabutter/oil in anything you can get it quite hot, but not hot enough to burn anything...
    Give it a shot with a smaller tester quantity if you're unsure?

11. could you use cashew butter, nutella(hazelnuts+ chocolate), ect., or is it a general nut allergy?

12. we've all been there before bro

some of us even a couple times.

13. haha pot filled shit sucks!