An idea for a smoking accessory product

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Jeava, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Hello all

I just was thinking of a minor item that could be sold as a smoking accessory. The idea is that you could buy a small container of non toxic "klenex" that you would be able to place a small amount of smoking goods into and then seal it somehow. Basically the benifit would be much like the pre-prepared coffee pouches you can buy. It would give you the opportunity to pre-prepare some smoking goods for water and bubbler pipes. So when you need it, just take one of the pouches you have ready, place it in the bowl and light up. What do you all think?

2. cough cough...

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

3. You mean like some sorta pouch you could seal a portion of weed up in and just drop it into the bowl and smoke it? Sounds pretty cool, Maybe some super-thin rolling type paper in an origami baggie configuration with some natural glue to seal it up.

4. i think OP is looking for something to put some weed in , and then put that directly in the bowl like a prepacked bowl. not dimebaggies

5. Exactly what I was thinking. Like always I lake the vocabulary. Yeah a "drop and burn" pre prepared pouch.

6. now, its time to find a type of pouch material that isnt hazardous to your health, or impart any taste into the herb.
    [​IMG]

7. would you mind if i stole this idea, patented it and then sold it ?

8. I think the real secret would be to find some rolling-paper-type material that breathes real well so it can pull air through without letting weed fall through, that way your first hit wouldn't just be burning through paper.

9. i do something along those lines. before i go out for the night, i'll pregrind some nugs up and throw it in a small medicine container or pill bottle. so when i'm out all i gotta do is pop the cap open, dump some in my bowl and light. makes things much faster and easier

10. Why not a mesh container, similar to this...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I use it for making my own blend of tea...

Imagine a smaller version of this... load it with weed, close the latch... and drop in your bowl.

11. i grind up alot of herb at a time. i went to "the container store" and bought a small square plastic box that i put my herb it, it measures 2x2x1/2" and its airtight

12. Just an update on this idea I had. What about using screens? Try and imagine this, you pre-form two screens to your pipe and then load one with your smoking product and then take the other pre-formed screen and match the ends together and somehow seal it? I wouldn't really know what sealant or clasping you could do though, as this would be rather small.

13. its a good idea but if the things is small enough to fit in the bowl why not just pack the weed in the bowl, it takes just as much time to put it in the container

14. It's been my experience that you usually have one bowl that fits any particular pipe, maybe two if you have spare parts from some. With this method, could "pre-load" multiple bowls.

15. I like the idea, but I just don't see it being feasible.
    Thats what hash is good for though, just drop a chunk in and light! easy to carry, easy to smoke, no mess.