An idea about the redbox movie rentals..

Discussion in 'General' started by Flemian, Apr 6, 2011.

1. First things first:

lol @ red box.

Ok now to a mature and get back to topic.

If you got a prepaid card from 7-11 or wawa or whatever and go to one of these redbox movie renters.. Could you "rent" the movie and keep it, Scott clean? ( don't know where that saying came from..) there's no debit card or credit card for it to charge and no name for it to trase..

¿Tú combrendé?

2. I dunno, never used redbox before. I suppose they might not even take prepaid cards as someone must have seen that flaw before production started yknow.

3. April 10, 2011
    BREAKING NEWS
    Redbox declares bankrupcy

4. dude ive been wondering the same exact thing

5. There's no way it can work. I've never tried it, but it seems like too easy of an idea for them to overlook when they installed those machines.
    SHit, who knows though. Next person to get a prepaid car and try it out, let us know. And then we can all do this same thing and shut those suckas down and out once and for all.

6. I want to see where this goes

7. Posting in possibly epic thread

8. i mean i dont see why it wouldn't work if you were to buy one of the visa gift cards.. they work exactly like a credit card.. i really hope this works

9. i doubt it, unless you have the kind that you have to register your ss# and stuff with, which I hear most of them are doing now. it does seem like that would just be too easy. i doubt the company overlooked it. but go ahead and try it, why not? the worst thing that could happen is you're out the $5 activation fee.

10. Whoever said you can, bullshit. Unless I'm using the wrong card, I used a visa gift card and it never took it, had to bust out my credit card.

11. lol well i never use redbox but if anyone can verify this ill definitely be using it lol

12. Probably isn't going to work unless it's one of the re-loadable cards that ask for your SSN.

13. >Go rent a movie.
    >Watch said rented movie.
    >Copy aforementioned rented movie to your computer to watch again later.
    >Return previously specified rented movie.
    >Never watch it again.

14. lol ur masterminding stealing a dvd from redbox.... HAHAHAH

thepiratebay.org my child. flourish with torrents

15. dont work its got to be a registered credit card

16. Seems like it wouldn't work from what some blades have said...

Oh well, it was a good idea anyway..

17. WAWAAAAA?! you in the jerz? 8)

18. dvdbackup