AN (GMB) perfect ph do I need cal/mag?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by foreverloaded, Aug 10, 2016.

1. I grow in fox farm ocean forest and I use tap water and advanced nutrients 3 base series. Do i need to add a cal/mag supplment? I usually used bonicare

2. Is there a calcium magnesium content of all those nutrients? Typically they would contain some if they are an all inclusive nutrient mix. Surprisingly my 3 part GH flora series doesn't have much cal/mag but the floranova series which is a one part has as much as calcium/magnesium as calimagic included. You have to read the label or website info closely to see what you're nutrients contain. 4% calcium 2% magnesium in GH floranova bloom no reason to add cal/mag to that.

I have read that proper cal/mag supplementation throughout the veg/bud cycle in very important to big nugs. All my plants get 1/4tsp to 1 1/2 gallons rainwater calimagic every water change from starts to end bud cycle. Calcium and magnesium are the number 4 and 5 most important nutrients to hydro bud health. NP&K being the only ones more important.

• Like Like x 1