An extension of celltecks first grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cellteck, Apr 6, 2015.

1. hi guys i have a journal in the hydroponic coco area but it seems like it's dead there. I i think will just be posting here. http://forum.grasscity.com/coco-coir/1359292-celltecks-first-grow.html

Im 4 weeks into flower with 20 plants and 2k watts. 

I have 10 seeds in veg right now 15days old. These guys wont go to flower for another month and 1/2. so total 2 month veg. I am going to try to keep them as short as possible since my current grow has some plants at 6feet tall and it keeps going. im having to bend them down.

I performed a FIM on these 3 days ago and saw that there was new growth with new leaves today so i FIM that too. i will probably take it easy on the FIMing. 

Attached Files:

2. Wow, looking good! ;)

3. #3 cellteck, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    Just finished transplanting them into 7gallon smart pots. Veg will be about 2 months. I already FIM'ed 2x and cut off a few fan leaves to keep them small. 

In my first grow they only veged for about 1 month and i never trained them. They are 6ft tall right now and possibly going to grow past my hid lamp towards ceiling. 1 month left in flower. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. 1 more month to go!!. can't wait. 

Attached Files:

5. 33 days into veg. I already FIM'ED 2X  and i just finished super cropping them. they have 1 more month in veg. 

The plants i currently have in flower only had 1 month in veg and no training they got to 5ft. and are getting bleached just a little so i have to tie them down. trying to keep this new grow under 5ft. 

Attached Files:

6. Looking good, nice and full