An Entire Decade on Grass City.

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Hi Everyone!

It's been awhile since I've last been on. Working, being married, and life's duties have generally been eating up my time. Looks like a lot has kind of changed around here. I like it. :D

As I was logging back in on this new computer, I couldn't help notice that I registered in March of 2006. 10 YEARS AGO! :eek2: I was 20 then living out west in a tiny desert town, doing some organic homesteading with a friend. I happened to be really baked and bored one night and stumbled upon GrassCity. It was amazing.

Tons of like minded people I could connect with even though they were hundreds, if not thousands of miles away. It was an awesome experience since I was somewhat isolated in northern New Mexico. Beautiful and awe inspiring area, by the way.

So, I began to post, make some friends, learn better growing tips, and even randomly traveled to Costa Rica with a fellow GC member, whom I had never met until I got to San Jose, to do organic farming and wildlife rescue work. Another amazing experience that wouldn't have been possible without GC.

Also, turns out that a lot of blades are MassHoles as well. I've met quite a few here in Western Mass. and the Boston area. Love seeing you guys around here.

Now, I've been back on here off and on over the years. But, I'm 30, married, and just opened my own business. Sadly, free time to browse GC is getting harder to come by. I hope it's temporary as I should be fully up and running in the next two months or so.

I just wanted to stop in and say what an great place Grass City is and how much is has been in my life. :gc_rocks:

Thank you, All!

(Seriously!? It's been 10 damn years!? Where the hell did all the time go!?? :bongin::love-m3j::smoking-bong:)

• Like Like x 22
  2. Good shit HA! Honestly you were one of the first blades to catch my eye when I first joined back in the day.

Cheers buddy.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Great post, @Heinous Anus! Happy 10th anniversary :yay: hope you've been blazing more often than before.

• Like Like x 3
  4. #4 BongLordJoshyBoy, Mar 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017

• Like Like x 4
  5. This forum is mint.

Gotta admit though, I'm a bit of a newcomer.. and I'm struggling to fit in. Hope I'm not ruining the old school feels of the forum.. lol

• Like Like x 3
  6. Heinous! Congrats on the decade!

Maybe you'll stick around 10 more?

• Like Like x 4
  7. Don't try, just be you!

• Like Like x 5
  8. Congrats, awesome read and best of luck

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  9. Congrats man!.

I find it weird that I've literally spent a quarter of my lifetime on GC haha.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Heres to the next decade

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  11. Very cool! Welcome back! The new lay out is awesome!

Yes, the time does fly.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sorry, it took me so long to get back to this. Went on an unexpected camping trip which was amazing.

Thank you all for the well wishes! Turns out, today is the exact 10 year mark of joining. Still kinda blows me away to think about that...

• Like Like x 2
  13. Look how far cannabis has come!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Congrats! Good to see you back on here. My 10 year anni will be at the end of the year.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I remember grasscity in 2010. First time I went on. cool people back then, glad youre still here! the old crew was cool!