Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An eighth of some mids or a gram of some good shit for $20

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Top Grade Bud, Mar 30, 2017.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg I'm trying to decide if I should buy some mids or some good dank for $20. The mids I get are decent and they seem to get me decently high the dank I get is really good and gets me high after a few hits from my pipe. My problem is that I need to make my weed last as long as I can because I'm tight on money right now and I like to smoke every day. The mids I get have a few seeds but it's mostly just dense nugs, it also has a hay like scent to it so it wasn't cured right but at this point it doesn't matter to me. What do you guys think I should get? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. I have pics of the different types of bud. The bowl pack is the good stuff and the jar is the mids

2. My personal opinion is that you should get the danks and make last. Try to space out your smoke sessions or even skip one or two really makes all the difference with good quality weed but not so much with mids ... Again, just my experience

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1