Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An eighth of Ogre Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Perpcakes, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Hey guys just wanted to see if ogre kush is that crazy, i just picked up an eighth of it to try it out and im pretty satisfied. If any of you have had experience with it just tell me about it. For me it felt like an afghani gold high.

2. Umm how do we know if ogre kush is a real strain? How do we know that we tried the same "ogre kush" as you? How can you even differentiate that much between two strains. That is like differentiating between a Scotchman and an Irishman. Dealers can name the bud what ever they want. You shouldn't get too hung up on the strain.

3. Actually, Ogre Kush is a Pacific Northwest clone-only. It's sold by a few people commercially, so it's around.

From what I've heard, it's a nice strain.

4. I had green ogre kush.. very small, dense light green nugs and they were amaaziinnngggggg

5. And no pictures?

smh

6. Ahh because in Baltimore I have never heard of it. And you know dealers always come up with fake as names for weed, such as OG platinum bubbleskunk.

7. Haha yea ogre kush=Troll kush, no pics!

8. And whose to say that isn't legit. Both platinum OG and Bubbleskunk are real strains. Had them both.

But I'm just being facetious... I know what you mean some dealers do just slap names on a bag. When this happens don't be afraid to slap them in the face. lol

9. God damn stash threads with no pictures. what a waste of time....

10. I've had a strain called Ogre a couple times in my area that was around for a couple months at one point. Super smelly nugs that had a nice cover of frost with an under layer of green, smelled mostly of super skunk lolz, stained your mouth with flavor, smell was prominent in the taste and sticky icky.

Def not a made up strain. :)

11. Isnt Ogre OG kush and Cindy 99 bred together.... thats what my dispensary told me when they had some hahahahah.... its some bomb ass shit

12. Iv'e smoked simply put Ogre.. which i would assume is the same strain. The buds i had were well grown. Very dank. But seriously, fuck strain names if you like it than thats all.

13. Hard to keep a track of which ones you liked with out a name now isnt it......

Some of us like to be able to identity what is coming.... course... if you dont really know your dealer... nor does your dealer really know the grower, or you arent med... you cant be 100% certain... but if you know much, its pretty easy to go on smells to atleast have an idea of what it could be hahahaha....

14. I always try and get a name. But if its not there, its not there.. Even if you like a strain, one grower vrs another can completly change the way the strain treats you.

15. Im aware of that.... but if both growers were pro, they would be growing the plants under the conditions that certain strain thrives best under and it would be, for the most part, similar in effect....

16. I would definitely pay closer attention to names if I was medical or bought directly off growers. But in most situations, with people on here, they are going through middle men and just buddies who buy a few ounces at a time and don't mind selling a bit of it off and thus strain names mean nothing because you just get whatever they have in "stock" at the time lol.

But yea....never had Ogre Kush. Get some pics OP lol.