Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

an eighth for 60?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokingdank, Aug 25, 2012.

1. should i get this or na...8th of some sour for 60?

2. #2 Ratio, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    what state are you in? for some thats normal. for others its way to high. for example here in michigan I pay $35-45 on avg

3. Personally i wouldnt, But its not an uncommon price for a lot of people. Id say do it, Just cause if u are getting ripped, its not much.

Edit: I pay 50 an eighth, And i got a good source.

4. depends where you are..

$60 / 8th isn't uncommon around my parts for top shelf

5. you have a card? if so yeah

if you don't have a card, i'd say yeah if the sour is the real deal

6. Only if it's the best bud you can find.

7. I can get 8ers for 40 in michigan. I wouldn't do it, but i don't know your normal prices.

8. i'm in new jersey and an eighth of dank will be from 50 to 60 dollars. 50 would be a discount because a dub is 20 bucks here

9. fuck yeah BC ftw. love paying $20 for an eighth of daaank

10. y'all need to keep in mind... not everyones prices are the same across the country

11. Only if you can really trust your dealer for some top shelf piff. :smoking:

12. yep im pretty much in this ballpark. $60 is alot for an eighth

13. NJ is pretty expensive for bud so yeah I wouldn't be surprised that's what you're getting. If it's some sour smoke, might as well, eh?

14. it is alot for an 1/8th however sometimes its the only option

15. Im in jersey. I get an 1/8 of dankety dank for 50-55$. Yesterday i got OG Kush for 50$ 1/8

16. Half-off if you buy it in canada lol

iget eigths for $30

17. I always pay 60 for an eighth of good, i paid 50 once for high mids

18. dayum... thats fckin pricey!~!! i get an 8th of sour D for 30-40 in so cal!