Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An early Xmas gift...any guesses which cut it is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Been after this girlie for a LONG time.........

Note-momma pictured has been flowering about a week...pay no attention to the pistils as a combination of stress from a long drive along with the fact that she just got knocked up by my NL5 stud turned them prematurely :wave:

several cuts have been taken and I will also reveg this mom after harvesting the seeds.....so.....anybody who knows me n knows the cuts i'm always after but too frugal to pay thousands of dollars for......................what strain is this? hint: this clone-only cut is a phenotype originally selected from a SK#1 run in Merry ol England....that oughta narrow it down ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and just for shits n grins, here's a photo I took from my front porch the other day...thought it looked kinda cool :wave:

[​IMG]

2. i have no idea on that strain, but i just wanted to say that view is absolutely gorgeous. good camerawork. looks like you really captured that beauty.

3. This second picture is just breath-taking :eek:

4. Is it a cheese variety?

5. Also, where do you live its absolutely beautiful in your backyard?

6. U K Cheese !!!

Sweet picture bro

7. The second picture was amazing.

8. That last picture is gorgeous man, good job

9. dingdingding...the Exodus (aka UK) Cheese...hard to miss it for any real fans around, the zig-zag branching is pretty distinctive :wave:

thanks for the comments guys :wave: hope to have some worthy f2's to dig through soon, will definitely keep it updated

10. Lol I was gonna say Cheese just because you said England, but I wanted to say I was mesmerized by your description of the plant and genetics. Fascinating stuff, any information you have on the full genetics wouldn't be unappreciated

11. :wave: thanks for checking it out man...here's the abridged history of UK Cheese...to the best of my knowledge this is correct info...however, you can glean what you will from the thread that I quoted this from and come to your own conclusion if ya like :hello: hope I can do this...

The Exodus Collective: History of UK Cheese - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

12. Thanks man thats a pretty great history, almost as epic as NYC Diesel

13. The Exodus Collective is really interesting to me. I'm normally the first to make fun of "hippies too burnt-out to get anything done besides smoke pot" but these cats actually made some real efforts that resulted in some concrete changes. Pretty damned respectable group of folks if you ask me. Check out the youtube videos on em, really pretty cool.