An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. plnts made it thru the storm and bounced bk this morn..pretty violent strm.. DSCN3234.JPG DSCN3235.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. hydros came bk nice DSCN3232.JPG DSCN3233.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  3. so i get two replc EGR valves cause i'm not sure which one is the ONE..been callin the mechanic since tues he calls bk this morn..he's in stinkin Arizona! says call him on 23rd,,i just knew somethin was gonna delay my shit so i had already resched my dr n dentist to oct 14 last wk..this is so typical in my life i always leave lee way to operate in my planning for people screwin up..ay yah..

4. Whew... I'm one tired puppy. The dingy decided to not shift into gear when we left the Restaurant so I had the pleasure of rowing back the 2 miles to the boat. Good thing the wife and our friend had decided to walk back beforehand anyhow or it would have been a bit crowded for rowing position.

Well I was going to go for a stand up paddle but I sure don't need the upper body workout after this. Likely just a lower shift linkage issue as I can see the upper part of the shift rod moving up and down.
    Suzuki 6hp 33.jpg

It should be behind this access door. A double bolt dingus to connect the two rod half's I'll screw with it later this afternoon when the sun isn't so brutal.

BNW

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Backed the boat up to the dock and pulled the cover plate.
    "No joy on the burn"
    Linkage is tight and the lower shaft is moving just fine so the issue is down in the lower unit. BHAAAA. bitch kitty time. SO...

I'll bring down the hard to start 8 horsepower and swap them out. I only put this engine on as was so easy to start. Being only 6hp it never had the muscle to get the dink up on a plane like the 8hp can. Not that I can hit them speeds in the harbor but it's nice to have the extra muscle.

I have been known to take the dingy out into the great open ocean fishing but never motor further then your willing to row home has been my rule.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  6. its always SOMETHING..havin a spare is a necessary evil..

• Like Like x 3
  7. #6947 BrassNwood, Sep 12, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    OUCH!!! ma mutherfooking back hurts from wrestling the engines inNout and OffNon zee dingy but the evil deed is done and the 8 horse runs. 7 yanks a standing to start it vs 3 pulls a sitting to get the 6hp running but it did fire up with no starting fluid.

20210911_175218.jpg
    I'm getting to old and broken to manhandle them bastards. They weigh more every year.
    WHEW!!!!

BNW

• Like Like x 5
  8. Put all the seedlings under the shed lights, Shut down the cloner and moved them to the shed as well. With just a month left to veg them it'll be a sad fall run if they don't get moving. Juiced the seedlings so we'll see what that does.

To many road trips back to back is messing with the Pharm's production. The loss of TTS to keep an eye on things when I was gone has put a serious dent in things. Where are you my Brother ??

The Pharm is having a smokable Kief crisis. I should have held back one more jar to toke and made fewer Capsules. :) I might have to actually smoke Bud.. OMFG...... :)

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. hydros strt'd flwr soon as they went out luckily for me DSCN3237.JPG damm soil slowed grwth so much cause of heat theres no chance of a modest yeild it'll be poor..i can't even smell them..sign of seared trics DSCN3238.JPG DSCN3240.JPG

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. DSCN3239.JPG indr gets res chng and flwr fuel today..time to order another jar 3rd one DSCN3236.JPG this the only soil plnt that shaped up nice..it was the runt but tough

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Did a solo SUP around the island this morning. What did we learn? Start at first light. Got hot that last leg. Skip the T-shirt. Got hot that last leg.
    Need longer Paddle. Got hot that last leg.
    :)
    You meet the nicest people on a stand up board. Everybody smiles and says good morning.

BNW

• Like Like x 2

12. See the girl with cymbals on her fingers
    Entering through the door
    Ruby glistening from her navel
    Shimmering around the floor

Bells on feet go ting a-ling a-linging
    Going through my head
    Sweat is falling just-a-like-a tear drops
    Running from her head

Now she's dancing, going through the movements
    Swaying to and fro
    Body moving, bringing back a memory
    Thoughts of long ago

Blood is rushing, temperature is rising
    Sweating from my brow
    Like a snake, her body fascinates me
    I can't look away now

Stop, stop, stop all the dancing
    Give me time to breathe
    Or I'll have to leave

Now, she's moving all around the tables
    Luring all in sight
    But I know that she cannot see me
    Hidden by the light

Closer, closer, she is getting nearer
    Soon she'll be in reach
    As I enter into a spotlight
    She stands lost for speech

Give me time to breathe
    Or I'll have to leave

Give me time to breathe
    Or I'll have to leave

Now I hold her, people are staring
    Don't know what to think
    And we struggle knocking over tables
    Spilling all the drinks

Can't they understand that I want her?
    Happens every week
    Heavy hand upon my collar
    Throws me in the street

Give me time to breathe
    Or I'll have to leave

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  13. The horror!

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. gonna nd more ''big hat''..brain got overheated..musta been hot that last leg..har har har! its not even x-mas yet..you channeling Eric Burdon ''spill the wine''...

• Like Like x 1
  15. btw hrd to believe thass Graham Nash..later to become mega super star wit Crosby, Stills, and Nash

• Like Like x 2
  16. what the drummer is wearing..hat, puffed sleeves, bell bottoms..ya there was a day i used to dress like that..thankfully no pics survive...velvet plum bells..28'' waist..ay yah!

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Well my big plan was to hit the water at first light today while it was perfectly flat, undisturbed "Monday morning nobody is here" water and SUP around the island again and I did.

The damn cold assed fog, mist and wind had me chilled to the bone before I'd got past the 2nd street bridge and the dead calm had turned to a 5 knot head wind and I was more or less standing still. We have one hell of a deep marine layer this morning.

Said piss on this and turned around for the free wind assisted ride the 500 yards back to the boat with hardly a stoke needed. Cranked up the elect space heater and thawed out.

It's even more socked in foggy then it was so I'd not of had a very warm and toasty ride like yesterdays was.
    Used the cheapie adjustable length paddle I'd bought a few weeks ago and that extra 7 inches in length is the ticket.
    Size really does matter. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. A little block party in your neighborhood; I'm curious about your perspective.

• Like Like x 1
  19. any time POTUS decides to visit your hood its messed up..security demands all traffic be stopped..no open upstairs widows , lotta that sorta thing..i distinctly rember Fords motorcade gettin off the frwy in SF and ran into a motorist on a one way st..threw the book at driver as i rember though not his fault..ya keep that BS outta my hood

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. installed timer and then got up 2;45am to make sure i wrk'd,,it did once i got am/pm sorted,, DSCN3246.JPG

• Like Like x 2