An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. [​IMG]
    Real men stick their finger in the plug wire and pull the rope to see if the lawnmower has Spark.
    :)

BNW

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Had my hand on a distributor cap once while my friend tried ignition. Felt that shit all the way up in my shoulder

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I had the wire boot fall off of my Goped, reached down to reconnect it while rolling a good 20mph…
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Literally tazed myself while driving the dam scooter bent over in a cramped up position for like 200’ until I could break the grasp. Never in my life do I want to experience anything lively like that again.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
  4. Now that is some funny shit. LMAO.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Stack01.jpg
    Finally

stack02.jpg
    After
    Smile for the Camera Dale.
    stack03.jpg
    Five months

Stack04.jpg
    Later.

WOOHOO
    3 feet deep Snow of Christmas compacted around the support struts and slid off the roof pulling the stack down. Ripped the adaptor out of the crown and broke the cap.

First quote was $8,000. No we can't use that old pipe and bonnet it all needs to be upgraded to the latest greatest bla bla.
    These guys did it for under $400 and said ohh ya we get a lot of their reject customers. They won't do a simple repair.

BNW

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. #6486 BrassNwood, Jun 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    20210610_083945.jpg

Some Kief to toke, Some 190 proof Kief Cordial to burn the bejesus out of my mouth. Bring it on !!!
    The morning cap has reached full throttle and I'm ready for MORE !!!

BNW

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2

7. Neither Thompsons nor twins.
    Jamming little tune all the same.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  8. Smile Dale:)
    He looks happy.

Life goals, a cabin that gets so much snow it rips it apart! I want to move there NOW! In my little spoiled kid voice.

• Like Like x 3
  9. What the fuck I want to know is how there isn’t a single fucking trichrome dropped….

• Like Like x 2
  10. [​IMG]
    Even right out of the bucket it's tacky enough to hang together. After a few more hours it firms up more to a Play Dough constancy.

BNW

• Like Like x 5

11. That picture always triggers this in my head

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. The mountain communities of Southern California are one of the better kept but publicly known "Secrets" here. Everybody knows about them but unless they snow ski it doesn't usually come to mind to the "Flatlanders" to come up for a breath of fresh air.

It has a very rural feel for being so close to the sprawling metro that So Cal is.

Google Maps

From Crestline to Arrowhead and on to Big Bear and all the small hamlets scattered in the forest it is the Jewel of So Cal.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Man I miss the 80's. Only responsibilities I had were my chores, my brother and being a good little Hulkamaniac!
    hulk_hogan_ripping_shirt.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Lord, I might get a quarter of that card from my shifting. Cant wait to start pumping flower out every 17days or so.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Furthest south I’ve been in cali was I believe Carlsbad caverns.
    I remember wind farms south of our trip, but we cut over to Death Valley so idk. Lol
    I do know I can jump on I-10 2 hours north of me and I’ll be close to you in a couple days, one shot lol

I only ever got to see the hills of the northern parts, into Oregon.

• Like Like x 3
  16. 20210612_131947.jpg

Seedlings.jpg

Seedling (Suspected Male) row. I figured somebody would be showing sex as you all came from 24-0.

Hmmmm Won't this be a hoot if they don't drop into flower. Awww I'm just stoned. They'll show. Sure they will. :)

I should get off my lazy ass and just clone the whole damn row. I didn't before setting them out as I was pressed for time before we skedaddled off to the Mountains but this coming week looks like we are in town.

The Eagle has Landed and we have more fairy seed mother gifts to explore.

Another Dock Party. We think Carl flubbed his Mass E mail party announcement as it was only about half the usual gathering. Made some new friends with the people that bought the boat 2 over from us. And reacquainted with Fay and Michael from Shoreline Marina.

She grew up in Alhambra and He is from Israel. They run their power Condo on the Water down here to take advantage of the free exchange mooring since the City owns all. Have tied up on our end slot the last 3 weekends.

The Bay is full of People doing water things. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. NL99
    RS1
    Lemon Kush
    Outta here.
    Male row is living up to its name.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Hall of balls.:roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. The joy of regular seeds. LOL doesn't bother me a bit. While I can't run them all I'll run one or two and do a bit of pollen chucking.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. 20210614_071513.jpg

An after breakfast topping up. :)
    Capsule is kicking hard.
    Sonofa&&&&& My mouff still tingles.
    By the second toke my brains are leaking from my ears.

==============================
    [​IMG]
    stock photo
    I ran the Dinghy through the canals yesterday afternoon and showed off the harbor to the wife and daughter of the new boat buyers 2 over from us.
    Cathy and her Daughter Roxly. No, I'm not rowing the Gondola but several were out both in the interior and in the bay.

[​IMG]
    stock photo
    [​IMG]
    stock photo
    Past Marine Stadium where they was waterskiing.

[​IMG]
    stock photo
    Around the loop past Mothers Beach
    [​IMG]
    stock photo
    Under the 2nd street bridge and back to the slip. Takes about an hour. Always a crowd pleaser.

Naples.jpg
    Davies landing launch ramp is just before the bridge and there was a partly sunken 25 ft power boat with half the ramp coned and caution taped off. Opppps. Bad Shit happens on the launch ramp.

BNW

• Like Like x 7