An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. #6401 BrassNwood, May 27, 2021
    Last edited: May 27, 2021
    [​IMG]
    This oil is like licking a 9 volt battery.
    You want to stop.
    You know you should stop
    You don't truly like the burning, tingling sensation.
    But it feels to damn good.
    You Like IT.
    Admit it.
    You keep doing it over and over.
    Your going broke buying 9 volt batteries.
    Your Friends are talking intervention
    Your neighbors just think your Whacko.
    You think your Boss is a closet Voltage Freak too.
    You Must STOP !!!!

Fuck It.
    Takes another Toke.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dead spot on.
    You have to be a fan of Busby Berkley Movies to really get the nuances and full impact.
    Helps to have Tripped a few (dozen) times as well. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Taking the wake n bake to a new level, and they think we can’t be innovative around here.

I cleared my machine out, wiped myself from the net, can’t remember half the shit I need to for getting back on sites. I’m building back. I think when pages get loaded with pics and videos, they must stall or something. Hell, I don’t know how this Casio watch works so what am I babbling about? I’m having the same issue with the pretty flower thread.

• Like Like x 5
  4. I thought i was the only one that likes doing this lol!

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. LOL I was so hoping that these were the terms of the devil’s contract. :yay:

& here I thought I only had access to the little devil on my shoulder.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I've dialed my phone down to the smallest Photos it'll take to make the page load faster. I do most of my posting on PC tethered via phone hot spot and only have 15 gigs a month. I need to be selective in my data both ways. Even the smallest setting pics are a meg or better each.

If I'm tagging on the neighbors wifi / net connect ( their idea ) it is right at the distance limit and half the time the pages won't fully load before the connection times out and I have a bunch of Xs where I know the pictures are posted.

Switch back to my Phone hotspot, reload the page and Zip. Full page with correct pictures.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. This page has 4 post and loaded pretty good. I’m noticing it more as I try to visit in other journals. At some point one starts to feel lonely and rejected.

• Like Like x 4

8. It's not quite the version I was looking for but it'll do.
    :)
    Nobody Likes Me (Think I'll Go Eat Worms)
    Sean O'Boyle

Nobody likes me
    Everybody hates me
    Guess I'll go eat worms
    Big fat juicy ones
    Long thin slimey ones
    Itsy bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms
    Downgoes the first one
    Down goes the second one
    Oh how they wiggle and squirm
    Big fat juicy ones
    Long thin slimey ones
    Up comes the first one
    Up comes the second one
    Oh how they wiggle and squirm
    Big fat juicy ones
    Long thin slimey ones
    No body likes me
    Every body hates me
    Guess I'll go eat worms

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  9. Left the Cabin only to hit 1 lane traffic control 5 houses away. Held up for 10 minutes with no cars coming at us. I was like WTH? We finally get moving and....

20210527_144056.jpg
    In the 1/2 mile between top town and our place there must have been 50 trucks. 1/2 boom trucks with guys working the new poles. The rest dragging wire.
    20210527_144100.jpg
    We were long past the most densely packed trucks and crews before I thought to take a damned picture.
    Well that explains our 1/2 voltage issues.
    20210527_144104.jpg
    Get er done son !!
    20210527_172336.jpg
    Since we stopped at the big garage I nabbed the 1949 KampCook.
    20210527_172411.jpg
    That primas propane stove just isn't hot enough.
    This pupply the now passed FIL used to melt lead on to cast fishing weights from tire weights.
    The wife and I used it for a decade in the 70s-80s when we camped in the 1959 VW Microbus. This little sucker cranks.

20210527_175417.jpg
    I chopped the leggy tops off all the stay behinds before we left in the hope they would survive a week of neglect and they did.

20210527_175423.jpg
    This side suffered a tad more. I drove the van down to the harbor and the plan is to get my ass up to the house at the asscrack of dawn. Lots to do and not many days before we flip back up the hill.

Harvest the few spindly Spring plants. Start prepping sites and sorting plants to set out. I'll need a few bags of Chicken Manure and more FFOF I'm sure.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. I’m answering from the future, yes smoke the kief

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Good man lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. hah! i got the same traffic hassel here..they are doing lane repave and hv been for mos..wentt to HF and got stuuck in bumper to bumper trafffic in Yucca..car was not happy..they doing dwn hill too to DHS..my crew is flwrg and doing the stretch..time for more s hooks..x-20's are lookin like pure indicas..a rare treat these days..fogg'd wit BT..i bought that fogger 6-7 yrs ago for about $80..today they about $125..the white jugs i use cost $43 dwn in SD on amazon they're $85! pays to be a trail blazer..i'm using HD's Kelloggs soil as base to build myy soil using your formulae as usual..the grw is right on trak..been cking fridge and stove prices..r u kidding!! i be waitin till 2022 unless fridge breaks dwn..side by side fridge drs are big rite now..so hrd to find deal on smaller size fridge..hoarders drove the prices up..same thing wit used cars..was blessed to find STIMS and a cheap mechanix..well now that i got whls and $..time to take the garden cart off whls and get it fitted out wit veggies and ornamentals..people said i was nuts..they hv no vision annd their taste is plebian at best..Gary Oldman said it best in Lost In LA..''their taste is in their ass!''har har har! DSCN2838.JPG DSCN2835.JPG DSCN2836.JPG DSCN2837.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. i'm gettin old..the movie was To Live and Die in LA..music by Mister Mister..ay yah! whats her name frm Fraiser..Niles's love intrest...Daffnney..she is extremely well preserved

• Like Like x 3
  14. 20210528_051034.jpg
    Was still dark when I started so I worked under the veggers CFLs.
    Looks to be 15 Oscar Mayer all leaf singles for the most part. There is a nice core of decent bud when cleaned up. The 3 SIP plants did best.

BNW

• Like Like x 6
  15. It's 04:30 and I pull into McDs and..................................................
    CLOSED ??? Yepp. Menu is blank, No cars at all. Lights are off.

So instead of having a hot Egg filled something early I worked 2 hours and just stopped for a rollup of the same crap I have for lunch instead.

I'll change routes and hit Del Taco on the way in tomorrow as they ARE open 24-7.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggg.
    Back to it.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  16. 2x tokes!! One for me one for you!!
    Cheers Mate!

• Like Like x 5
  17. Ahahahahaha
    One day Sir, one day I will hit your level.
    Shit.... one day :(

• Like Like x 2
  18. Ahahaha you took one more then I even joked a about!

• Like Like x 4
  19. #6419 BrassNwood, May 29, 2021
    Last edited: May 29, 2021
    After getting the harvest in and by now the sun is up I sorted and sorted again.
    Tossed 7 just because. Defective / Highly likely male in one way or another

20210528_082347.jpg
    Smoked more Kief and resorted.
    20210528_085420.jpg
    Wound up with what looks like a 50% 50% split.
    20210528_085435.jpg
    Planted the Males in 2 gallon and I'll let this entire set flower until I can ID them then more back under the lights. Something new.
    20210528_094344.jpg
    All the suspected Males got sent to the Eastern Isolation.. Normal dark on this side and in 2-3 weeks I'll know if my suspicions were correct.
    20210528_094511.jpg
    The hoped for females. By far the better branches group.
    20210528_100533.jpg
    Skirted of just the qualities I selected them for
    20210528_100550.jpg
    Sniffle,
    20210528_100820.jpg
    Before.
    This had lots of intrusive root I suspect from the nearby lemon tree.
    20210528_100844.jpg
    More before
    20210528_133503.jpg
    After. This got a much needed recharge with 1/4 bag of Chicken Manure and 5 tablespoons of Sulfur Prills.
    20210528_160320.jpg
    The next two in line got weeded, Dug out. Recharged and Planted. Knocked off at 16:00 and headed back to the boat then took the Dinghy across the bay to the Crab Pot restaurant for dinner at the bar with some friends. Place does an acceptable happy hour menu.

The Capsule I took at 4pm to shut my back up hit as we pulled up to the dock and.... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Are we having FUN yet ?? Two caps even 12 hours apart always spins me like a top.

BNW

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. You aren’t even bs joking about the picket fence either. That all looks nice.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2