An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Shit! That’s 9$ lost with every smoosh! Pet smart sells these suckers when they are about 5-10mm in length at $6-10. A piece for reptile food.
    I buy super worms for our beardie. I wish I could give him those things as food!
    Shit start collecting them, LOL start a farm. I’ll be your first customer.

Love the Venus fly trap, our son got his momma a fly trap globe kit with seeds and all to grow her own! Cant wait.

• Like Like x 2
  2. runnin a flush on the hydros for the wk..hrvst on the wknd..keep defo'ng PM affected leaves..dunk the hrvst in h202..scrub the alcove..X-20 germs comin up..now to drp X-20xGhost OG and thass it ffor summer DSCN2771.JPG DSCN2774.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. btw you got so many catties..you think they're comin outta your soil possibly??? do you use neem at all? kills them in the larval state..i use it heavily nvr hv catties few gnats

• Like Like x 1
  4. LOL pricy food. I know 3Deez does like 14 snakes and his most recent hatchling has been a fussy eater. Finally ate a live rat pup.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  5. They get into the plants in the veg shed. It's got 50 openings they can fly in through. I chased a few moths out as I was packing up to leave but it didn't occur to me to hit the plants with BT.

Think I finally got them all as I'm not seeing new damage and can't find any more of the little shitters.

We'll be back in town on Thursday and I get caught up then

BNW

• Like Like x 5
  6. We almost lost Reptar to health issues, frozen fuzzies turned him around in a months time it was crazy. We’ve been considering live mice for him in his outdoor cage.

• Like Like x 4
  7. I know he doesn't like to use live food as it can fight back and damage or worse but he didn't want to force feed it again. Was hoping the live would trigger the hunt response and it seems to have paid off.

We dragged out the Syphon-X, the garden hose and the high pressure nozzle and hit all the oaks with Caterpillar clobber BT. I wound up wearing and breathing most of it. Deck is covered with dead and dying oak tent caterpillars this morning.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. I have heard that worry of fighting back. Reptar is 15”+ so he’s no baby. Fast as shit to. Cant catch him in the house until he’s off the carpet onto the tarazo.
    But yeah the whole getting bit by rat teeth has kept us from doing it so far.

Any one ever use super worm castings as ferts ? Company I buy reptars food from sells their castings.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Shit! I responded to this earlier but I guess it didn't take. Kind of annoys me cause it's m high now and can't remember what I said.

I was saying how pre killed prey is the way I usually go but ball pythons are soooo picky about their eating habits that we have to switch it up at random times. All our snakes eat pre killed prey but every now and again, a few insist on live so its unavoidable at times.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. If I had a dollar for every time I did this ... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. So true. I'll be typing and look up and find a blank page... WTHF.
    %$#@!^&*( Bang head on keyboard.
    Shit...

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. DSCN2783.JPG this is why you don't rent to baby daddys..garbage ain't gone out..the SMELL is rank!

• Like Like x 2
  13. 20210513_171847.jpg
    Stay at homes got all stretched from the low light.

20210513_172009.jpg
    My new lamps are just not the eye searing brilliance they should be. GRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr.

20210513_172028.jpg

I need to do another round of sort and toss.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  14. Reptar is picky when it comes to his food too. If his works aren’t active and trying to run he doesn’t give a rats butt.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. What are we looking at?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Doc lives upstairs in a duplex and the landlord keeps renting the downstairs unit to less then sterling character folks.
    AKA "Baby Daddy"
    :)

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. You really want to see him go off ask about his former apt in San Diego. He, like me doesn't have a lot of tolerance for heavy scents and nasty smells. Perfume in an elevator will start me choking and gagging. I can't get away fast enough. Laundry detergents like Tide.
    Jesus that shit is insanely over scented. His old unit was over the laundry room and he's got some real issues. LMAO
    Old Friend :)

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  18. Ahhh! I feel ya Doc!

I was going to say man that’s convenient to have your kids pops downstairs but not in the same house.
    I’d be stomping 24/7.

Heyyy maybe that’s how you can have them clean up, is keep stomping!! Or get a 180lb mastiff that loves to chase the ball allllllllllllllllll night!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2

19. LOL that’s horrible!
    As my wife dumps in as much crystals and softeners and drier sheets as she can.

Shit I could buy a reallllly nice flowering light all the money that goes down the drain, literally.

Heyyy then you’d both be a great candidate to get a ozone water machines to wash your clothes, cold water, no bleach, no detergent ever again. Weird but works.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Thankfully my wife is as fanatical anti-scent as I am and there are plenty of zero scent products now.

BNW

• Like Like x 4