An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Hope you're able to get it figured out before too long brass! Sending positive vibes man, you'll be in my prayers!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Naturally we picked one of the hottest days so far to move the big truck up the hill for debris hauling. Damn thing is as old as I am and almost as cantankerous. Rough riding beast. Power Nothing. Arm Strong Steering and Whooohh Nelly Brakes.
    [​IMG]
    Close but not mine.
    Mine is Not so purty. She still works now and again and was Prettied up in 1965 with a $19.95 Earl Schibe Paint Job and some crappy bondo work according to the original owner. Still a driver I can leave in a parking lot and not freak about a paint chip. Carry lumber and sacks of cement. Like a real truck.. LMAO.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
  3. #5783 BrassNwood, Jul 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    Naturally we picked one of the hottest days so far to move the big truck up the hill for debris hauling. Damn thing is as old as I am and almost as cantankerous. Rough riding beast. Power Nothing. Arm Strong Steering and Whooohh Nelly Brakes.
    [​IMG]
    Close but not mine.
    Ours is Not so purty. She still works now and again and was Prettied up in 1965 with a $19.95 Earl Schibe Paint Job and some crappy bondo work according to the original owner. Still a driver I can leave in a parking lot and not freak about a paint chip. Carry lumber and sacks of cement. Like a real truck.. LMAO.
    [​IMG]
    She was ordered new and equipped to pull one of these for vacation fun. They pulled a trailer like this from California to Missouri every summer for a decade and 2 runs to Florida.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'll paint any car 99.95$bloved those commercials lol

What a great ol truck. Man manual steering and breaks phhtt that is a lot of work. We had a car named run around Sue that was manual of man I was glad when I got an upgrade. Had good arm muscles though

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5785 Heavn, Jul 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    I'd love that old camper hell yeah. I'd live in it lol. I've always loved stuff like that.

• Like Like x 1
  6. After busting ass loading the truck most of the morning our goddaughter shows up at noon with a half cord of wood so we got that tossed down the hill side and stacked on the woodpile and I'm bushed. The RSO cap I took this morning was wore down so I took 2 Hashies a bit ago and it's coming on strong.
    Headache is down to a dull roar and almost tolerable.
    Moved from a quart zip lock bag to a gallon size for my ever growing supply of Pharma Meds. Really an impressive bag now.
    Think I remember what they all do.

[​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  7. Brass are you sellin TTS van? aside frm dmv paperwrk does it run..you said he ''fled'' cali to so carolina..explain..plus did he sell his boat..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes it runs and well. It's just a gas hog and the power steering screams when you crank the wheel to fast.
    The Marina finally figured out he was living on his boat full time and gave him the ultimatum. Get out. We tried to help and the wife found him a half dozen marinas to move to but he kept fucking around and they eventually impounded his boat and life. That is when he said FUCK it all and drove away.

So the van has been in our drive since mid March but with everything shut down I've not even tried to clear her paper work.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  9. Well maybe this is fortuitous

• Like Like x 1
  10. if its a manual think i'm interested..cn't be a gas hog if you don't go anywhere

• Like Like x 2
  11. Slushy pump transmission . Power steering but manual brakes.

I'll see if I can clear the title in the next few week. We got cited for debris and weeds at the cabin and only have till mid month to comply so it'll be after that.

One of the other boat owners is after it as his VW van won't smog... LOL and they want 500 clams to cheat pass it.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  12. slushy pump trans means its automatic..yes?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Affirmative. Yes..

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  14. I bet it wouldn't be too much or hard to make it have power brakes. No?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Manual brakes suck. I remember having to almost stand on em to stop before lol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I don't know but this sounds good I think the timing is good to. I wouldn't do no paper work on it tell the 28th of ya all can help it. Then it should go good.

Do we get to see some pictures?

Dr you gonna sell Abby in the meantime?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Heaven you sound like Papa..for now DA will be kept and driven only to the grocery store..TTS van sounds like a hndful..auto trans is pretty much a deal breaker for me

• Like Like x 1
  18. It is the small block ford 302 v8. Iron block and iron heads. 300k engines if cared for. It's C6 auto. One of the toughest autos built in that 20 years worth of stuff. Stripped down camper van we think it actually has what the spedo says. 65k if I remember.

With DMV closed last I knew they were not stopping cars for out of date tags for the foreseeable future. Stay on the low down and keep to minimal use all the same but it's less of a worry then it normally would be.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  19. yup thass what i'm doing..drive to store and bk..maybe 1.4 miles,,i'll do that indefinitely and save $ for now,,slushy trans wit manual brakes,,been there done that..i'm too old for that these days

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hey Brass, just wanted to thank you again for the blink security camera recommendation. Just installed them and they're perfect. Much appreciated. Cheers.

• Like Like x 1