An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Harvested.

20200524_115321.jpg

Not my best efforts. It's a wonder I got anything at all as I tossed these out March 12th and didn't get them in the ground for another month. I'll add it to the winter harvest and together they will be enough for a dry ice shake.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  2. Hey Brass, is this the brand of hygrometer you use in the coolers for dry/cure? This particular brand has a few complaints about accuracy. Any thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sorry. Pic wouldn't attach. Screenshot_20200526-202456~2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. #5744 Heavn, May 27, 2020
    Last edited: May 27, 2020
    So I read an article.... I should have saved it. Where in a sealed container you make a little soup of water and salt. Lay the meter in there and after a bit see what the reading is. According to the article it should always come out to a certain reading and then you can mark you meter +-what it is off.... Yeah I know I'm not very helpful but maybe you can find it.... googling. I'm about to get ready to go to an appointment so I can't atm. When back and remember lol I'll try and find it my info is always half ass gdi I need to step up my game lol... @3Deez

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 2
  5. [​IMG]

The last set were these from Walmart. Still working.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  6. I need to do this, so I looked it up. thanks heavn, glad I swung by this thread today.
    How do I know if my hygrometer is accurate? The test.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I need to do this, so I looked it up. thanks heavn, glad I swung by this thread today.
    How do I know if my hygrometer is accurate? The test.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yaay yes this is what I was talking about. Thank you. I was out most of the day. Just now playing catch-up.

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks! I just read about this test last night in the Amazon reviews! I guess the vast majority of meters on the market are off by at least a little. I need to try this on the meters I use for my snakes!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Thanks man! I had one of those also. It got soaked with aloe water during an IPM treatment. Forgot it was on the tent floor. Not sure about the accuracy but it worked great up until then.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I've burned through a bunch of them of all $$$ ranges and the ones from Walmart lasted as long or longer then any and the pair were just 2 points apart. We still had 1 or 2 working ones of another brand and all were close enough to call them good.
    They also take a standard AA battery unlike the C2020 or another odd Coin battery I never had for the flat style gauges.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  12. Unplanned return to town for a broken water pipe. Thankfully it was part of the front yard sprinklers and fitted with a shut off valve so once I found the valve we got the water back on to the house proper.
    I'll deal with the broken pipe later as it's going to take some digging and thinking.

20200529_174858.jpg

Plant just about dead center of the photo is in full blown flower despite the light right over it.
    LMAO
    I'll juice the kids and spray Cure while I have the opportunity.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  13. They were boarding up Nordstrom's Rack yesterday afternoon when we stopped at the market.
    20200531_152133.jpg

20200531_152225.jpg
    Heard this morning they looted the CVS Pharmacy at 2nd and PCH. That is a half a block from my Boat !!!
    This is all under a 1/2 mile from me.
    2ndPCH.jpg
    CVS is just left of the orange cursor dead center.
    Nordstrom's is between Tantalum and Ralphs.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  14. Long Beach City wide Curfew @4pm today.
    Los Angeles County wide curfew 6pm as well.
    Had Marina drive barricaded off and had to work a bit to get past the blockades and hired private security.
    YO fool you can't block us from our home AKA my Boat.
    I'm sure the 2nd&PCH complex doesn't want their brand new shopping mall trashed.

Several people moving locked cases down the dock. Both small and long. Arms I'd guess by the locked cases. Don't need to put a padlock on your spaghetti sauce.

The whole marina Pacifica Complex was closed and barricaded off. All the commercial businesses in Long Beach were ordered closed at 1pm today.

Gelson's Super market was boarding up as was the CVS Pharmacy that was looted last night.
    We're having frozen pizza on the boat tonight for dinner and not the In-N-Out Burger I wanted.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  15. 20200602_160155.jpg
    K4, K3, K2
    20200602_160213.jpg
    23, W, X
    20200602_160222.jpg

23, Xs, BD-JK, Sky

BNW

• Like Like x 5
  16. 20200602_145835.jpg
    The Vault Passion Fruit #1

20200602_160137.jpg
    Passion Fruit #2
    20200602_160149.jpg

BD-JK, X, Sky.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. 20200605_170145.jpg
    Grow
    20200605_170659.jpg
    A triple
    20200605_170703.jpg

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  18. I hope you're enjoying the freaky summer so far Brass. Stay safe out there!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Covid-19, Protests, Riots, It has not been dull. We just need a big Asteroid smashing the planet next.
    :)
    [​IMG]

Be safe yourself my friend.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  20. it don't need to be a big asteroid..lol!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1