An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. 2nd&PCH.jpg

So our sleep little corner of the world has been invaded over the last year with them building this HUGE strip mall where the old edgewater-marina seaport hotel stood. A full city block long it's out the back door of our marina parking lot a stones throw from the boat. 2nd&PCH-marina-drive.jpg

Parking is already a nightmare and it's just the contractor trucks. I'm sure it'll get far worse once the damn thing actually opens.

Once again they dug up the sewer line from our bathroom on Thursday and it's been closed since then because of the backed up crap on the floor all week end.
    Seem only one city employee can find the hot water hose to clean up the mess and hose out the room and he's on vacation ??. Leaves us walking the half mile to the next head in the basin. Gee Thanks a Ton. This is the 3rd time this year they've done this. HELLO !!!!

As you might tell I'm just a tiny bit annoyed as after walking down to the next bathroom it's full up and has a waiting line for the shower. Hike back to the car ( another half mile ) and I drove over to basin one where the 100 foot boats are and showered there as the rooms are usually empty and far cleaner then the ones in basin 3 where the small boats are.

BHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    Not a good start to the day. LMAO :)

BNW

• Like Like x 1

2. BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well my self imposed T break is officially over. My back started screaming yesterday and the surgery site started talking early this morning so enough is enough. Took a cap at 05:00.
    Just took a toke of kief to kick start my relief. (Cough, cough, cough, cough, Hack, Cough) Ok enough of that I'll wait for the cap to kick in. :)

I forget just how well the capsules keep my back from talking to me since the surgery site is the primary reason for the caps in the first place. Over the last few days as my THC levels kept dropping a whole host of aches and pains I'd forgotten about have come crawling back. The entire right arm is a mess from years of construction work. Shoulder is FUBAR as is the elbow and wrist. Left leg has had a hitch in it's get along for decades and the clicking came back.

Brass's Amazing Snake Oil. ( How badly does your snake squeak ?)
    Cures::
    Sleeplessness
    Night sweats.
    Back pain
    General body aches and pains.
    Lumbago
    Gout
    Cancer ( All kinds )
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I need a bottle of this for sure. LMAO

[​IMG]
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[​IMG]
    Wow that is a really impressive list. Cures STDs too.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Now this looks interesting.
    Some of it had to have been effective. I know several prominent physicians complained publicly when the 1930s laws basically ended all of this kinds of preparations from being sold.

Hour and 15 min and the back shut up at the one hour mark. Dropped from a 7 to a 2. Woo Hoo !

BNW

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. In cannabis news I had to chop down about half of the main garden as there was no doubt who were males any longer.
    OFF With their Heads !!!.
    I need to take an ocean of clones off the girls now and pray some take. It's later then I like but WTH. At least the huge one in the Transite ring is female and looking good.

2 seedlings up out of 60 seeds so far. LOL this is not good. Time to get that seed container out. Put 10 per cup and fire them all.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  5. Oh man that sucks. Well at least you know what you working with now. Fingers x for the clones.

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks Heavn.
    End of Summer tends to be a full restart for me as it's to hot to run the veg shed and to hot in the garage to make clones most years. It's still hot in the garage where the cloner lives but I think I can pull it off.

Been 3 hours since I took that cap and all the little nagging pains and twinges are gone again. Damn this stuff is like magic. Not as stoned as I thought I might be. Just about right as I didn't want a real hard hit. Need to be aware this afternoon as we are heading over to friends little 60 foot "Boat" and I didn't want to be a drooling id10T. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I'm glad you're starting to feel better.

8. On so much better. It really is amazing stuff.
    The 2 caps I took yesterday turned out to just prime the pump as it were. This mornings single cap has punched my clock but well and I'm very high and getting higher by the minute.

Swirling vision and enhanced audio this one will be up there in the top ten of just how high will it go. Hold on to your seat as you can't stop the rollercoaster once it's started downhill.

:)

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lol hope your seat belt is fastened

• Agree Agree x 1

10. BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. BNW

• Winner Winner x 1

12. Next week. :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Count down!

• Like Like x 1
  14. 20190812_143300.jpg
    20190812_143355.jpg
    Clones taken 2 days ago. Already seeing some fans yellow out. Not a good thing but the cuts were in flower so not unexpected. Tossed 90% of the remaining seeds into cups at a good pinch per cup. 10ish. I'll know in a few days if any are viable.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. [​IMG]
    Hit one of my favorite places to eat for dinner last night. I'd had 2 caps an hour before dinner and they came on like a freight train mid way through dinner. Then I'm told I'm driving. GAWD !!!! No way was I in good shape for that and after a few blocks I pulled over and said so.
    LMAO
    [​IMG]
    Picture doesn't do the pie justice as it's freaking huge and was all I could do to eat mine.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  16. Hey Brass,
    I just wanted to post up a pic of Dads Maui. Not bad for an 85 year old huh? [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Not to shabby at all. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. A fresh start on the caps is badass. The last 4 flights have been crazy good, help me to find the room good!

• Like Like x 3
  19. Why is it this is the only topic that lags my internet and computer. Have mods looked into this?

• Like Like x 1