An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. What is playing in my head this fine morning.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  2. 20190711_193515.jpg
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. The Mars Hydro 250 came in yesterday, made the mistake of plugging in it in while it was facing me, I'm still seeing stars...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heading up to Point Fermi this morning to see the big boys start the Transpac. The small boats left over the last 3 days.
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. processed the hrvst this morn..vry gd yeild..i still got two 1/2 lrg jars frm last hrvst..pastures of plenty 000_9154.JPG 000_9155.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. 20190713_123807.jpg

20190713_130016.jpg

20190713_130056.jpg

And a great time was had by all. Sunburnt to a crisp despite the heavy overcast.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  7. [​IMG]

OEX has been lost and sunk. Pywacket rescued the full crew.
    She was just across the bay from us here and had been a part of the racing boats here in the bay for decades.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  8. wow! that don't happen too often..was it during a race..collision?..they tacked too hrd and capsized? disaster mavens want to know..know its an expensive loss

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. 50th transpac. Racing from California to Hawaii. It's rare enough to actually sink one but it does happen. Most likely she hit a log or a lost container off a ship. They can be just at or below the surface and invisible until you hit it. Be like hitting an undersea Mountain tip. Rip the boat to shreds.

6 or more have dropped out with most due to rudder or rigging issues. Few others with leaks they can't overcome. Takes it's toll pushing fast thin skinned boats that hard. They are built as light as possible so things break when your at the edge of material strength vs weight reduction.

For all their size most big race sail boats are empty hollow shells and the crew sleeps on the sails piled on the hull. No real accommodations inside beside a bare minimum kitchen to keep the crew fed.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Damm! at least JAWS and MEG didn't get them..this time..lol!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. 20190714_193819.jpg

TTS came home with this from the local shelter.
    Inquisitive little shit he spends more time hanging out here then his TTS's boat.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Because he knows what's up dahhh lol

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. What’s up I’m split [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  14. The people behind us are moving out to the high desert to their weekend place and renting out the in town place. They have 2 cats and when I saw her last she asked if I'd seen them. "Sure they hang out in my yard till I open the gate then they scurry back over the wall". Well The people are gone but the cats remain.

When we asked about them before they left she admitted they were rescues when the barn they were living in was torn down so they are half feral anyhow. She said they were having trouble catching them. LMAO. I can see I'll need to make a phone call.
    I could never get within 20 feet of either before they bolted.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  15. Brass I finally went down and bought some top shelf indica for my first attempt to make capsules. I bought a half oz. I think I am going to have to put this project off til I get back from Chicago though cuz grandkids are coming this weekend.

I am excited to have my own supply.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Daisy great to see you still around..hope that fusion thing wrk'd out for you

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. hope they didn't re-mod the engine wit somethin like a boxter engine..even though it'd be more reliable..wire whls like that are a bitch! definitely sunday only driver..imo

• Like Like x 2
  18. 20190726_194727.jpg
    Friday evening at the lake for the wine and music
    20190726_194734.jpg
    And
    20190726_194739.jpg
    Couple of hundred people.
    90s tunes that I only recognize a couple of.

BNW

• Like Like x 1