An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. 20190221_103351.jpg
    Ha. The far side is even deeper. Got at least an additional 4-5 inches overnight.
    20190221_103356.jpg
    The way out and it gets steep just out of sight.
    20190221_103413.jpg
    The pile I've been shoveling off the deck :) To much fun.
    Started snowing again as soon as I got the truck windshield and the steps cleared.
    Big slow falling flakes now.
    Weather says the storm is over and has moved on. DOH! I don't think so.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  2. Man the snow level is LOW!! I was thinking about you BNW. Been a long time since i've seen it this low. Snow at MT Wilson so thats pretty low.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ya it moved on to here!..melted and gone 000_8543.JPG 000_8544.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yucca Valley-Joshua Tree is around where Doc lives and is about 3300 ft so that puts the snow level quite low.

Coming down hard again here. Gawd enough already.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 20190223_165637.jpg

We left all this behind
    20190224_114053.jpg
    Our buddy and his snowblower.

20190226_165518.jpg
    Lefties
    20190226_165523.jpg
    Righties. The biggest of the next set.
    20190226_165534.jpg
    Left and right are spring set. Back wall will be summer.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  6. Hah! i think you've had your winter fix for a gd while..the infamous 3hr tour ala Gilligan's Island..plnts look great! timing dead on..i'm still a little behind..sexing took long time because of the cold..and the clones took nearly a mo to root..did about 12 cuts only 4 made it to clone status..they'll be big un jr's 000_8564.JPG 000_8569.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  7. Looking good man. I just popped 10 beans tonight. Black Diesel, Blue Dream, Chocolope, 2 Pounder, Incredible Bulk, Fruit Punch, Kush Bomb. Have 4 shiskaberry already going pretty good as well. Can't wait to see what this season holds for you bro. I'm doing a batch of popcorn tea for the already growing ones. Do you have any experience with sst???

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. No on the SST. You'd need to ask in the organic threads or the No-Till guys might have a better handle on that.
    Nice bean selection. This group is a mixed bag of clones and older seeds I wasn't getting a high germ rate on so I started more then a few more and..... LOL

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  9. 20190228_145856.jpg
    Purple buds on a green plant.
    20190228_145907.jpg
    Looks like RHSS.
    20190228_150137.jpg
    SIP on the patio has done the best of this winter run. Cold and rainy didn't promote a good set for the depths of winter.
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  10. Marvelous display; surprising amount of color for relatively mild temps - I assume you don't see a hard freeze at all throughout the year.

11. TTS says we had a morning on the Docks with some ice but it's a once or twice a year event this close to the ocean. Yard is fairly well protected and none of the plants seem to have been hit at all with any sign of frost damage.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ah Doc! Plants are looking good again man .

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. I’m ready for my outdoor grow :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. Nice work. Named strains or bagginses?
    BNW

15. Its a cross a breeder wanted me to test. Blue Gelato 41 (female) x GSC (male).

I was going to do a nice comparison of untopped, topped & lst, main-lined. But the breeder got impatient and wanted me to switch to flower. LOL

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ol' Stanky Reacharound hasn't hit the screen yet.
    IMG_20190304_142044.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Dropped off the rental truck and picked up our ride after it's engine install. No more pfunny diesel sounding engine noises. Hopefully the oil use is gone as well. Only took them 5 weeks. We'd heard stories of it taking much longer.

Packing for a short run up the Coast and once again TTS will be in charge of keeping the veggers kicking along.
    9 days till harvest and replant. It'll be close as the big veggers are all needing watered nearly every day or they wilt.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  18. Sell the KIA before the warranty is up! They go bad after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1