An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. 10 weeks in flower is how I've arranged my 4 grows per year.

Jan 1st = Harvest, Set out fully vegged plants, Take clones from the vegged plants
    March 15th = same
    June 1st = same
    Oct 15th = same

The summer set gets 2 additional veg months in June and July and drops into flower Aug 1st so that gets 10 weeks of flower as well.
    BNW

Looks better then the Tomato clones I took. 7 made it but are struggling.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  2. 20190103_141736.jpg

New vegged plants got installed in the main garden today.
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  3. i tp'd mine too..hoping now the roots are insulated better frm the cold they'll grw better 000_8368.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  4. Finished sticking the new plants in the ground, SIPs. Pulled 12 clones from the cloner and got them cupped in 3x3s. Started a few new beans too.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. A little sprouting experiment with Anaheim seeds to compliment the thriving Ghosts I've got going.
    IMG_20190106_005737.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Hey BNW

A few questions I hope you can answer so I can finish up on my planning. If the info is to specific I apologize in advance and feel free to ignore them. I know security is always first and for most.

1. How long did those clones vege for? And what kind of lighting?

2. What height are they when your placed them in the main garden?

3. What height and diameter do they finish up at?

Thank you so much for any and all help.

7. my crew is rollin along..just nd to adulterate more soil and tp the WF's..really nd to get two timers..pwr bill is $127 up frm $84 last mo.. 000_8380.JPG 000_8381.JPG 000_8382.JPG 000_8383.JPG 000_8384.JPG 000_8385.JPG 000_8386.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. @Gelato41
    Usually I take my cuts off of the vegged plants I'm about to set out. They take around 3 weeks to root well enough to transplant into 3x3 inch cups. That leaves 7 weeks to veg from 3 inch to 6 inch pots and if they get big enough fast enough I'll jump to a 10 inch pot.

This last set I slacked off and they were only about 16 inches tall. They will pickup about a 1/3 more in height and girth as the flower stretch comes in.

The Veg shed runs 4 four foot two tube T5 High Output fixtures. Pulls a bit over 400 watts.
    [​IMG]

9. Oh that is awesome info! Thank you. So I would say they finish around 24-30" tall?

I'm planning on build a sort of cold frame structure and encapsulating the flowering plants with insect screen so I don't have to worry about insects.

10. Yes. My 3 off season sets rarely get much over 30 inches tall while the summer set can get to 6-8 feet tall.

My plants are dotted around the yard so netting isn't really practical for me. Mother nature keeps most of the bugs in check except for the Caterpillars and I use BT-dipel for them bastards.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. 20190112_125442.jpg

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  13. whassup bnw! looking good in here par usual. did ya ever do anything with the bf? can't imagine that not being a beast in the socal sun. cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I did run a couple in the summer 2017 set and had a good run with them. Plan on firing what is left in a few weeks for this years spring run and I'll take a few clones from that group for this summer set.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  15. Hi Brass!!! Haven't stopped in for awhile, how are you doing? How's "winter" that way? I've been busy with a unruly teen and trying to find footing in this weird quasi legal market MI now has, Hope you haven't been in to much pain... Cold weather just showed up here and I'm feeling it in the joints a lot more this year

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hey juju. Long time no see old friend.
    Getting some winter in rain and snow-sleet up at the mountain cabin.
    Left my pal TTS in charge of the grow but all he has to do is water the veggers in the shed every couple of days.
    Staying dosed on my hash caps keeps the pain at bay just fine.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  17. finally rain!!! garden is gd in the rain even the hydro big un..pwr bill was $128..its two air pump 24/7 and the led on 16hrs..of course the heater too! 000_8402.JPG 000_8400.JPG 000_8401.JPG 000_8403.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  18. Woke up at 2am in serious agony. 2 caps and a codeine and suffered for 90 minutes before it finally eased enough for me to catch my breath. Didn't wake up till almost 9am and I'm still tender and moving slow.
    No idea what triggered this one but it was in the top 5 of events. I almost woke the other half and had em take me to the emergency room.
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Damn this shit.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  19. Man I'm sorry you went through that. It's gotta suck bad. Hope it calms down again for you. Hugs. Glad you have your caps.

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Thanks Heavn. I don't know just what causes some of the incidences like this one.

Gas, Heartburn, SBO (small bowel obstruction) or the old surgical adhesions are all possible contenders. Never had any of this type of issues before my 3 rounds of cut and dice surgeries so it's no doubt connected to all that "Stuff".

Bad ones like this make me very nervous and I grab for the thermometer and check for a fever fearing the worst.

BNW

• Like Like x 1