An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Question, Do outdoor security lights cause issues if plants are near them?
    Rainy day here in the Heartland,
    WM

2. Yes. It only takes a few seconds of bright lights to interrupt the flowering hormone and revert it to the non flower state.
    BNW

3. We had our monthly dock party last night. Our usual musician brought out a couple of his old friends to play along.
    You might know this little tune they did back in the day.
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  4. what also can mess the flwrng up is if your plnts are somewhere headlights frm passing cars can play on them..makes for herms

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5085 WorkingMan, Oct 29, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    Any thoughts on autos? My Dad, (85) wants to grow along a fence, but there is a huge security light above it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. autos don't care about the hrs of light they would be gd for that situation

• Like Like x 2
  7. did tp's this morn ..hope the gurls like their nu digs..tried a RSO this morn..smooth dosage but not as strong as the hash that lasted all day even aftr a nap..the RSO lasted maybe 4-5 hrs and had a slightly bloating effect..fair amount of farting involved..the hash as well but not so much..bth seem to stay in your systm till you take a dump or two

8. forgot the pics 000_8131.JPG 000_8132.JPG

9. was able to get the car strt'd...chrg'd the battery on slo chrgr..primed the pump..sprayed strtr luid like you said to do and it wrk'd,,made clouds for a bit..thinkin the injectors will need to be replaced..they were old to strt wit..now they just aren't makin the ''spray'' they should so a lot of smoke as i go thru gears and its ruff idle..i'm sure nu injectors will fix that..right now the injectors are leakin frm the ip lines cause i loosened them to bleed it..i'll take care of that when i install nu injectors..gonna call place in riverside that rebuild them see if i can get mail order exch save some $..i'm dwn to one cut that has rooted.. 000_8143.JPG 000_8144.JPG

10. Good news she started.
    No roots yet on my cuts.
    Did have about 6 new seedlings showing as we left. I've gotta text TTS and make sure he keeps a close watch on the newbees as I had them real close under the lights to keep the soil hot to help promote germination.
    BNW

11. 20181113_144101.jpg

16 new seedlings I'll need to kick hard to have big enough plants to set out in 6 weeks . BHAAAAA Shitttttttttttt.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  12. ya i nd to strt thinking about doing some strts for jan..i want a full roof full of plnts for the season..16 is a gd number..did compression test today..300,280,110,280...FAIL! now i know to sell it..i'll hold firm for $700..guy dwn in LA is very interested..meanwhile i'll put the injectors bk in so i can drive a mile to the store for groceries..for now thass all i nd till its sold..ay yah!

13. meanwhile evrybody flwrng..clone is in veg for jan 1 going outdrs wit supplemental lite..the flwrng plnts hrvst dec 25-jan 1maybe sooner.. 000_8170.JPG 000_8171.JPG 000_8172.JPG 000_8173.JPG

14. Couple of the clones are rooted but the majority seem stalled. Turned on the clone mat heater so they are a bit more in the range. See what another week does.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  15. 20181117_171016.jpg
    Tizz that time of year and the dink is all decked out for the hollerdaze.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  16. you're all set to be in the boat parade this yr..rember the yr the coast guard ran over a boat in the parade..mighta been in SD

• Like Like x 1
  17. Raining like crazy up the hill . Debris blocked the water feature outflow pipe and the catch basin overflowed and washed out part of the drive.
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    We've had just short of 5 inches of rain total in the last 24 hours.
    BNW

18. no rain yet up here but wind gusts were really strong..had the umbrella wrapped and tied up and in the base..that came dwn wit quite a loud crash outta nowhere.. cause the wind wasn't howling at the time freaked me out..lotta stuff went dwn the steps..i'll clean it up at sunrise..winter in the desert is here..nxt come flash flood alerts

19. If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    -Samuel Adams

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2