An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. LOL looks like Seal Beach finest. Blow some smoke in his direction for me .
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  2. 20181011_165034.jpg

This finished up for now. 1 large plant left but it still sparkles in the sun and sure ain't done.
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  3. gonna top and take cuts for clones this morn..usually nvr top but just bend however aftr watchin the crew on SSS get lbs in less than a qtr the space i use decided i nd to change my approach..plus i can't hv them peeking over the balcony like last time 000_8050.JPG 000_8051.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  4. Killing it as always man!

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2

5. BNW

• Like Like x 1
  6. 20181011_143100.jpg

TTS and I hard at work.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. ya but its a labor of luv..lol! toping done,cuts ready for surgery then the cloner..spent 24hrs in btl to see if they were drawing they are! better chance if they are..seedlings doing well..all came thru strmy nite but are gonna nd shish kabob sticks for props..caught 20 gals last nite..emptied one barrel into the other of tap wtr so no i hv 55 gal more of storability wit more rain expected hopefully 000_8060.JPG 000_8061.JPG 000_8062.JPG 000_8064.JPG 000_8065.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. Congrats on the harvest Woody! Glad to see you still rocking it man.

9. 20181020_163554.jpg

Took clones today off the 6 veggers that have been under the solar flood since about Aug 1st All showed a bit of sex with one deep in flower so it's cuts will struggle for sure.

Not exactly cooler temps yet with another high 80s day so it'd still be dicey to start the veg shed.

Plan is to get the veggers in the ground in the early AM tomorrow.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  10. my soil seedlngs will be ready for tp to jugs in two wks..hydros were topped for cuts..they failed..another rnd of cuts were taken..2-3 may make it..screens went on hydros ystrday..flush tomorrow morn 000_8092.JPG 000_8097.JPG 000_8096.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. 20181020_183910.jpg

Sunset looking at the 2nd street bridge. 20181021_074905.jpg

Up at 05:00 I hustled up to the grow and got the 6 veggers in the ground and was back at the boat by 08:00

A one pound coffee can of Chicken shit in each hole and another on top that I'll water in later.

The last hanging plant needs another day or two on the line.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  12. this is the time of yr for all the hrd labor for no-till soil gardens but we'll be chillin after its done..did you add sulphur to the holes along wit manure..i'm waitin till first wk of nov to buy kelp, and neem cake then amend my jugs do tp's..meanwhile weaving the screens will keep me busy..the jugs will be gettin round 16'' and 12'' screens off amazon..i'll also b topping the seedlings..no more bending..gotta be more aggressive on makin the shape i want..short and very bushy..last garden got away frm me and comprimised security by gettin too tall

• Like Like x 2
  13. I'm out of Sulfur so it's on the list to pickup and I'll dust the holes before I water the plants in.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  14. Brass how's everything going in your neck of the woods? I haven't dropped by the thread for a bit thought I'd say high!

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. Running just fine Juju Hows yerself ??
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hey Y'all...
    I just had a day to chill here in the heartland so I'm checking in.
    Rough year for me, my hiddy hole grew in, and I had little time to push the thicket back, so I had very little breeze, and the mildew war horrid.... I lost a bunch. :(
    My Dad (85) grew out a Blue Cindy to make salve from, it was freaking huge. We just got it in the jars.
    I've got a run of Critical hog going on indoors, looking strong.
    Well I want to get back to reading up, I just wanted to say hello....

WM
    :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. Long time no see old friend. Sorry to hear about your mildew issues. Had a good if small harvest. Didn't get that blast of heat at harvest that fluffs my buds so they stayed nice and tight this time.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks... Hope all has been well, I need to read up. I made some coconut oil, it was so-so, I'll try again.
    The harvest was good enough, the Maui did well, as always.
    Have you got a quick link to your enfusion?

• Like Like x 1
  19. https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/hallucinating-hash-capsules-for-hemp-heads.1428678/

Same recipe for hash or buds. It's not quite as kickass with good grade buds but it's still as potent as you'll get.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Decarb weed 240 for 40 minutes

5 grams powdered weed or hash
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done

BNW