An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. With Summer temps in the 90's, my clandestine oasis is a sweltering jungle because my second skin doesn't have corresponding holes cut to offer ventilation where the windows are in the original cover. IMG_20180915_183121.jpg IMG_20180916_091610.jpg IMG_20180917_100626.jpg IMG_20180917_100555.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Gone all week. Back for the day and off again tonight.
    Sprayed BT when we hit town. Stuff looks good but I need to do more supports.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sup bro! Good to hear from you. Sounds like things are busy as usual for you. Same here. I hope you aren't getting beat down too much with rain over there. Take care man.

• Like Like x 2
  4. 20181002_135630.jpg

:)
    Swelling nicely.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  5. two questions for you this morn..my wtr is 8.8ph 280ppms..people are saying thass too alkaline and i should ph dwn to 6.2..mind you last yr it was 7.2-7.4..wanted your opinion on that..think your tap wtr is in the 7's..i'm reamending the soil i keep in jugs..so far i reamended wit manure added more perilite..i need to add neem cake and kelp to the mix but don't hv the $ right now..the jugs won't be needed for tp's till Nov can i add i mix in the neem and kelp at that time or does it need to be cookin along wit the manure which was not wet dwn before going in jug 000_8037.JPG

6. Doc my city water runs a solid 8.5 and never changes. I run straight tap water in everything and toss in a tablespoon of Sulfur powder per Cubic foot once a year to the in-ground sites.

You can top dress or add the neem and kelp at transplant. I've done it both ways. Mix early and let it mellow and mix it late and let em run. Worked about the same near as I could tell.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  7. excellent! i'll mix in the sulphur i hv it on hnd..nvr had enough nerve to use it in homemade sulphur burner aftr one test..using rain wtr on seedlings for now..i'll wait to mix in the kelp and neem..main thing is that they be in the final mix before tp..i'm pretty sure the neem cake keeps white flies at bay as the larvae can't get strt'd

8. I've got to get TTS to relate his little RSO capsule adventure. I was hoping the latest round of them would help him get a full nights sleep but instead he was amped off his ass for several hours.
    LMAO says they are the same velvet sledgehammer as the hash ones with much the same speedy hang on to your hat ride.
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  9. velvet sledgehammer i like the sound of that..kinda like maximum thumpification tlkn about bass drum effect..lol..

• Like Like x 2
  10. evrybody went outdrs today..we are comitted..the chmbr now will be used to make clones frm topping the two biggest 000_8042.JPG 000_8043.JPG 000_8044.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  11. #5052 BrassNwood, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    20181009_162247.jpg
    20181009_162407.jpg
    20181009_162422.jpg
    2 plants harvested today

What's left

Fat cola
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  12. the pics are extremely poor ..all fuzzy..can't see shit! can tell its a magnificent harvest but can't see anything..also please post full size pics ..the lag time to blow a pic up is at least 5 min per pic or the thread is lost entirely

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Cleaned up another scruffy plant and started a tray of Blueberry Seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  14. pics are now lookin good..i luv how all the brnches were made into hooks to hng by..very uniform..is that line sturdy enough..lol..rest of garden looks great as usual

• Like Like x 1
  15. Doc that is Mason line AKA Brick Cord.. It's nylon rated at 300 pound test.
    Same line that's been up there for years now. Heh.
    TTS and I will get a couple more plants done and hung today.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2

16. Blast from the Past. Should link to the whole Fresh LP.

BNW

17. Velvet Sledgehammer my ass..... more like velvet jackhammer. Way too much ampy weed of late I want some shit to just a lock me on the couch.

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  18. Look at those lapels OMG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Tell me... Would be wrong to smoke a joint right now?[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1