An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Yepp that'll do it. Really all it needs for a fast and dirty tincture.
    Freeze both the weed and the booze separately. Combine and shake 10 seconds. Strain wearing gloves.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yeah, definitely wearing gloves. I just came across the post you made back when you got blazed outta yer skull through skin contact lol I'll bet that was a first class trip and a half

• Like Like x 3
  3. Ohh ya man was I roasted. Thankfully Tincture-alcohol stone doesn't have the staying power of oil and it wore down to a tolerable level after about 90 minutes. TTS just sat by and laughed at my discomfort.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  4. You were too fucked up to realize all the messing round I was doing with your tripping ass.

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Just 24 hours since the last brushing clean.
    20180805_113503.jpg

DIE you little bastards.
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  7. 20180825_134427.jpg
    I'd done 7 fifths of extraction on the remains of the spring harvest a few days ago so it was time to get out the still and get the alcohol extracted from it and start the next step for RSO oil.

TTS wants some sleeper grade goods so I'll devote most of this round to him and add a few extra heat and freezes.

Sprayed for caterpillars and several crawled out in the sun to die the next day off the pair in deep flower at garage side.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  8. this morn i chopped dwn the entire garden except for one plnt..it has strng indica leaning and is flwrng..evrything else had some sort of sativa that took them into heat season and longer days plus the heat came erly and hard this yr..their internal clocks got fried and they reverted bk to half ass veg..it was going to amount to nuthin..so better to chop and reamend the soil for another go..meanwhile i'll drp quality seeds this time that wer 000_7895.JPG 000_7896.JPG e donated

• Like Like x 3
  9. So....all this time, I've been completely Miss g the fact that your caps are RSO . I get so damned confused on all the terminology used in this industry that alot of it escapes me even after all this time. I think I've been confusing your caps with the coconut oil caps I see elsewhere. Only reason I made the differentiation was because yours are dark like the RSO I see in syringes whereas the other caps tend to be more of a golden color.

I've been making a few things with my magical butter machine. Next I'm going to try making tincture so I can make the oil. Does the oil you fill your caps with end up being thick at any point? Everyone says to get it contained while it's still relatively loose because it becomes a pain in the butt once it thickens up?

• Like Like x 1
  10. @3Deez
    I make both Hash caps and RSO caps.
    The RSO is made from the scraps left from my Hashmaster5000 runs and tends to be about half as potent.
    Both oils look black to the Camera but the hash is more green in real life.
    Hash Oil is thick as it's got 5 grams of hash in it.
    The RSO is more tar like in consistency until I add the Coconut oil and heat it.

Way back in the day I used to just toss the scrap weed on the general dirt pile but when I got asked to make RSO for old friends with serious medical issues I started recycling it as the Hash Caps were way to strong and lacked some of the attributes of true RSO.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
  11. "scrap weed" God Damn you!

• Like Like x 3
  12. In a world of black and white
    rainbows are left to the imagination
    IMG_20180826_221943.jpg IMG_20180826_222020.jpg IMG_20180826_222138.jpg IMG_20180826_222158.jpg
    Welcome to my refrigerator!

• Like Like x 3
  13. I usually take closed loop bho extract and then add coco oil for a given strength. Throw that in the oven at 250F at 30 mins I removed dish and tap it if a bunch of tiny bubbles come up I throw it back for another 5 mins and check again. I will only do it twice before I pull it. That mixture can either be capped or used to replace a portion of butter in a recipe. It starts to hit in about 45 mins with a semi empty stomach. Even with open blast Bho it works fine and the process will evac all butane but closed loop generally just tastes better, Super Silver Haze peanut butter cookies are pretty good if i do say so myself. I get what your saying about nasty caps and the burp, hell I used to just make shot glass doses for myself but after awhile I could not stand taking a 10 mil shot of sub grade oil (usually fast open blast) because of the burp. I usually take about 300-400 mg of 80% oil (closed loop) in 10 mils coco oil and just drink it after cooking. If it is good oil it is not to hard but lower grades can be vile. Also for anyone who reads this be advised that the dosage above is elephant grade and do not recommend it unless you have been doing it for awhile for most it will equal a bad time.

• Like Like x 5
  14. About 5 liters of Tincture fully reduced to tar.
    20180827_160040.jpg

Added 3 tablespoons of Coconut oil and a dash of Liquid Lecithin and worked the goo off the pan and into my working dish. Left in the freezer overnight I couldn't get anything done with it yesterday as Edison had the juice off most of the day while they replaced the pole cross arms and transformer feeding our section of the neighborhood.
    I'll see if I can't get it capped up today.
    BNW

• Like Like x 6
  15. 20180829_113223aa.jpg

Capping the RSO

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  16. No glamor shots with blurple lights.
    IMG_20180830_103318.jpg IMG_20180830_103342.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  17. two RQ gorilla sds drp'd and germ'd using papr twl..went in cubes this morn 000_7899.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  18. Skippy, Doc. I've got a pair against the garage that are all but done. since I run the veg 24-0 they slam to flower outside.
    The main grow got the CFL assist through June and July and stayed in veg nice and proper. Most of that group are thumb sized bud so far so likely Halloween or so for them.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  19. 20180831_123838.jpg

Took the pair of dwarfs at the garage. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm Stinky N Sticky I'll call them.
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  20. got my nu Consumers Report ..right there on the frnt ''cannabis cure for pain?''.. its about CBD's..will read in dentist office this wk

• Like Like x 2