An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. green green greenery 20180713_115057.jpeg 20180713_115045.jpeg 20180713_115042.jpeg 20180713_115035.jpeg 20180713_115030.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. .[​IMG]

3. that is better[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4984 turntostoned, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    Much better[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]warm wet buggy nights

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. TT nice to see dif cam angles Woody doesn't use..lol..nuthin but heat and more heat up here..had 3 days of on/off rain..only rain of the yr so far..got about 18 gals total off the roof..plnts luv it and were left out in it..because of the heat they hv slowed dwn flwrng and are stretching..now lookin at end of aug for hrvst excpt for the WF..the hydro clones all burnt up..the one that got tp'd to soil and driven dwn to SD i hear is 2.5' tall and in full veg 000_7798.JPG ..it was the runt..sometimes thass how it goes sometimes

• Like Like x 3
  6. Looking good as always doc

7. I'm a bit shorter

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice camera work TTS. We'll be down today and I'll spray tomorrow morning. We bug zapped an ocean of moths up here every night so it'll have been bad down there for sure.
    Things look great from what I can see.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Good to see the grounds thriving so well over there! Props to TTS

• Like Like x 1
  10. The Forest Forlorn
    IMG_20180720_195024.jpg IMG_20180720_195032.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  11. Sadly. I no longer have the LP but fond memories of long ago with this eclectic classic..

• Like Like x 1
  12. jon anderson lead vocalist for Yes methinks..i know they all had solo albums..think rick wakemen's solo album was best in that bnd imo

• Like Like x 1
  13. Journey to the Center of the Earth or the Six Wives of Henry the Eighth?

14. Hey Brass! I hope you've been well man. I'm doing some homework (or attempting to) on the subject of making FECO/RSO/salve/essential oil etc... using the machines I've attached here. I finally have enough material being chopped on a regular basis and I want to be able to provide it to some folks that can use it for free. The first machine I've attached here is the Green Oil Machine. If youve bot heard of it, I was direct to it by another grower who suggested it as a means of convenience/alcohol reclaim. It's got some popularity in the community I guess and there's a few YouTube vids on it. It's got a price tag of $300.

Green Oil Machine
    Screenshot_20180729-103304.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-103304.jpg

After doing some digging, I also found this machine called a "CO-Z Alcohol/Wine Distiller". Its on Walmart's site and looks like the EXACT SAME THING for half the price of the GOM.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/CO-Z-4L-...0228&wl11=online&wl12=134443888&wl13=&veh=sem
    Screenshot_20180729-102636~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20180729-102731~2.jpg

I also found another machine that is even more pricier that does the same thing. Seems that the main difference in the competitive market is the amount of alcohol that gets reclaimed in the end, which I'm not as concerned about as much as ease of use.

I know that you've made your own gear for your needs so I'm hoping you might be able to weigh in here.

Sorry for the long post and as always, THANKS!

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Deez
    I don't have direct experience with either style of machine. I bought a $99 pot still for my alcohol recovery and have been pleased with what it does.

Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture

Most of the alcohol work is detailed in this thread best but let me know if it's lacking what your after as I've done FECO-RSO a couple of ways.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  16. #4996 Jörmungandr, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    After chasing my tail for years, now it seems I'm finally on the winning path. IMG_20180730_074009.jpg IMG_20180730_074023.jpg IMG_20180730_074033.jpg IMG_20180730_074045.jpg IMG_20180730_074212.jpg IMG_20180730_074229.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Most excellent my Friend.
    BNW

18. Thanks bro! my apology, I should have been more specific with my question. Both are used to for distillation but one is more expensive than the other and looks to be the exact same thing.

The process of making RSO and other essential oils is performed through distillation correct?

I forgot all about that other thread!! Going back to read up. Thanks Brass!

19. The 2 basic extractions are
    Direct oil
    Ethanol wash

The hash caps are direct oil infusion. Hash and Coconut oil mixed with minimal processing.

To get the rest of the THC left in the scraps left after power shaking for hash I wash the decarbed weed with Drinking grade 151-190 proof then reduce to tar.
    Mix that tar with an equal amount of Coconut oil and that's my version of RSO.

Direct oil is downright tasty and I let the caps melt in my mouth for faster onset of the high.

RSO is NASTY !!! in the extreme. Bitter and vile it's a taste that doesn't fade fast. Even capped and swallowed fast I'll burp the bitterness later and think YUCK !!!!

My RSO is about 1/2 the strength per cap as the hash version is. I've treated both internal and external ailments of my own and others with both products. Both seem equally effective as far as relief from symptoms. Since I make it as strong as possible I always need to thin with more plain Coconut oil for most people as nobody comes close to my tolerance point and I'm always careful to start new users out with an ultra low dose and gradually work them up as their tolerance rises.

Both the Hash and RSO can be used as Tincture but the RSO version is GROSS and makes me gag. Simply bottle some of the Raw extracted fluid before reducing for the RSO version.

For hash tincture it's 1 gram in one ounce of 151-190 proof alcohol Both are suitable for external as the Alcohol is very skin absorbable.

Hope that covers what your after. Let me know if I missed the mark or not.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thanks bro! Yep, you covered it. I've heard that RSO leaves quite a bit to be desired in the taste department. One of the guys around the city used to complain about it. I just really wanna share what I can. My dad in law has asked a few folks.if any of us can get our hands on some flower so he soak it in alcohol. That ol dog knows a few tricks I think lol