An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Mighty quiet in here, Brass.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gorn its quiet in here because this thread is hrd to get to..hrder still to post...often it won't let you go when you try to leave..don't know why

3. Perhaps we can persuade the Mods to change the title to The Quicksand that was the American Dream.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Orange Boy is sad about this
    still sending positive vibes in hopes this will turn around miraculously...
    No issues from my iphone, perhaps i will try the folding metal electronic pad later... OB out - Peace

5. An ongoing issue here; been glitchy since the forum redesign a while back. No clue whether it's browser specific, platform related, or whatever.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Very

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fear not faithful followers I'm alive and as well as can be expected.
    Ran off up the hill again for a week and just got back in town.
    The morning will see me back at it hard to catch up.
    TTS kept things watered in the shed thank you good sir.
    Time to get everybody out of the shed and planted in the ground. Again none of the Cannabis seeds I planted did shit. Gonna start about 20 more and hope something pops

Doc it takes me a good 90 seconds for my thread to load. Just learned to live with it.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  8. I've not experienced issues of late; running win 7 and google chrome browser.

• Like Like x 1
  9. If you read through all his threads, you'll eventually put together the jigsaw of my multiple incarnations.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi Brass! I was just catching up on your thread and I was reading about your mct oil having water... I just wanted to say I use the Now foods vegan caps and their MCT oil (it's everywhere near me) and I have caps that are 4+ months old left out in the house and I've never had one melt yet, I'm just saying cause I feel like my bho caps are stronger when I use mct oil over coconut or both, I know you've made more batches then I have caps (Uh maybe that'd be alot of batches lol) I wish you could try my pure distillate caps It's definitely different when the source material is 99% thc and I can't wait for my harvest so I can use my bubble bags and try the real Maccoy! Sorry for rambling but that did lead me to another set of questions with your hash master you only use one screen size right? Cause I bought some bubble bags and I was wondering if you could use multiple screens with the hashmaster setup as I'm interested in making multiple grades of bubble hash like smoking the good stuff then using the rest for caps/edibles hope all is well with you

p.s. their is a sign on this country highway I pass everyday I go to work it says BassWoods It makes me think of you everytime I so wanna vandalize it to say BrassNwood butttttt I'm in my mid 30's not a teenager So yea lol

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2

11. JuJu
    Stop and take a picture if you wood (LOL)
    I figured out what the trouble was. It was MCT swirl not pure oil. Once I turned it around and started reading the ingredient list well shit #2 on the list was Water. @#$%&* LOL

Skippy I'm in win7 on this puter and win 8 on the newer one both running IE
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  12. Knew I had a shed fulla caterpillars so I mixed up the BT this AM and got the yard and shed plants treated.
    Weighed out 30 grams of hash in two piles and got it decarbed and first heat done and left in freezer for the night.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  13. Knocked out more caps.
    20180603_114556.jpg 20180604_131917.jpg
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  14. Jujuofthebush

• Like Like x 1
  15. More caps done and plants moved from the shed to the ground.
    Pics later.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  16. #4937 Jörmungandr, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    Any mutual friends to check on the Dr? He's been silent for much longer than his usual habit.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dr still posting in his thread and stiggy. He doing good.

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

18. What up good peeps! I hope y'all have been well and your summer is good thus far. All good here. Been dealing with a few things in the really real world but all is coming along. Lurking from time to time and hoping to be back around more often soon. Til then...be easy.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Phone crashed Friday and I spent all day Saturday trying to beat it back into life and finally today I called it a brick and headed down to the local phone shop and I'm all dialed in with a shiny new toy and my wallet is lighter then it was.
    Grrrrr
    :-(

Spent the day planting tomatoes on the east side of the fence.
    With all the BS with my phone I didn't get any shots to post.

BNW

• Like Like x 3