An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. @3Deez
    Thanks Brother. I can sure use them tonight. :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  2. BNW i feel your pain. I hope your feeling better. I'd give you a hug but that sounds like that would end you. Sounds like one of my hot iron in the eye socket rounds. Nothing helps just ride the red pain of Oblivion. I usually end up passing out n then hopefully when I wake it's gone or just a small throb. Never a good time. Lots of love sent your way.

sent via my pet rock

• Like Like x 2
  3. hoping by this time you're feelin better

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hope your pain has subsided, that sounds really awful. Best wishes from OB, peace out

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2

5. Thanks for the well wishes folks, after a semi rough night I woke up in much better shape. Still a bit tender but it's tolerable today if I take it slow and easy.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  6. dr's orders stay off the mountain for at least a week! and chill..got a hammy and i've been hanging in it in the early am hrs when i can't sleep cause its too hot in the apt..took time to learn how to get comfortable in it but now it rocks..literally 000_6398.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  7. Ive got One Huge One in a twenty Gallon above ground tote , its at seven feet minus the tote I guess it only six feet but its such an indica , I need to get a good pic of her shes not very photogenic though. You think I better get her in the ground or do you think It can finish in the container? Ill try and get a pic later .

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

8. Oh no I didnt see that you were having a spasm, I too have bad days , I do believe my late night Munch sessions are the likely culprit, I mean i literally wander in the kitchen half stoned half asleep and eat like three pounds of food then go back to sleep and I wonder why my gut hurts the next day

• Like Like x 3
  9. Glad your feeling better. Hope you get to have an easy day.

sent via my pet rock

10. [​IMG] Oh , I wish they were further along already

• Like Like x 1
  11. @NumeroUno
    I wish I could blame it on food and I could simply Avoid the offending items but mine is more motion related. I spent the day squatting-setting down changing out wall plugs and it's the getting up and down to many times to close together that triggers it.
    I only get so many deep knee squats per day before it triggers an event and I'll pay for it for several hours later.
    Most things I can hire or train a day laborer to do but this isn't one of them I feel comfortable having a semi trained ID10T doing electrical wiring.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. #4453 NumeroUno, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    its switching over to bloom already its been out since it was six inches in that tote, its a Widow and something either Afghan1 or my Ogafghan1
    not sure i can flip that thing its like six foot above the top of the tote and Im only six foot it will probably be fine its only got two months of bloom to go, your right though a tall box would be good, up it to like 40 gallons maybe 50 oh yeah they double in size in bloom no Actually straight into the ground would be easieast only add like ten gallons though

• Like Like x 2
  14. I wish I lived out there, I can do a bit of electrical work...

15. #4455 WorkingMan, Jul 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    Morning Brass,
    I hope the pain has subsided. Busy AF here, the garden is getting less babying, but it doesn't seem to mind. Things are starting to flower, and it looks like I'll be even busier in 6-12 weeks.. :)
    I've got Super Lemon Haze, Girl Scout, Tangelope, Strawberry Cough, Maui, and Blue Cindy this year. Some are really strong, 9' tall already, and a few are a bit weak.

You take care,
    I'll stop back soon,
    WM

• Like Like x 5
  16. [​IMG] Bloom , I decided to bury the 20 and added some crab to the hole and some extra supersoil. Only thing I have left to do is the afghani thats in my GH im gonna train down the canopy if I can there kindof not wanting to be trained though.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Its blooming already , well prebloom . I did bury it in about ten extra gallons of supersoil in the ground . Ooh I can hardly wait . I have not had a harvest since Winter.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Up well before dawn I ran up to the grow and sprayed BT on everybody.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  19. hrvst two plnts tomorrow and a soup change..drying in collanders under my bed this time..chk'd trics using scope week apart..we are gd..washed plnts to be hrvst'd with wtr using fogger ystrday while everybody else got BT...could see old dead bodies under the scope..come in my grw it's DEATH FROM ABOVE! 000_6417.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  20. Damn right Doc. Little nasty green fuckers. DIE !!!!!

• Like Like x 1