An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by BrassNwood, Sep 8, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

found this "cheep thing" think it's powerful enough? How hard do I need to shake it?

~GHG~

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Morning Brass,
    I'm still trying to read into what you've been up to, busy dude....
    The Suns up here, I'm off to the woods to feed/water. Photos later.

3. my garden is at max capacity with just enough rm to squeeze in and wtr..bk row wally bgs harvest end of this mo..middle row of 3.5ers moved into their space to be harvested end of sept...kyrptos to be moved into vacated shelf..leaving their space open for coming clones..space ,time management and mother nature are co-operating nicely..tomorrow morn all will get wtrd with MB and a nice BT/stylet foggin..saw a damm hopper this morn so i better not get lax on my IPM moisture chk 008.JPG moisture chk 004.JPG moisture chk 005.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  4. Scrubtown is beginning to live up to it's potential.
    IMAG0452.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  5. Hey Brass, good to see the white fence is still up n well on the other coast.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Morning all.. Off to spend a few day at the cabin in the woods but the Pilot Rock fire is right out the back door.. Drove out Hwy 138 and watched it for a bit not realizing we could see it from the house once we got back.. Had the DC10 retardant dropper flying smack over head 4 times yesterday and I can hear the choppers again this morning..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  7. Hey Brass I hope you're a safe enough distance from that fire.
    Every time I load your thread on my phone it crashes. My laptop handles it ok but it's always super slow. Idk if it's the photos in your thread or what but just wanted to let you know.

I hope most of your plants are flowering. I've got 2/4 flowering now...just waiting on the other two.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ron i have the same problems when i come here ..posting is a challenge and i'm on lap top as well

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hi Brassnwood! nice looking garden you have there. They are much further along in the flowering than mine. Most of mine haven't even started yet.

This seems like a good journal to be involved in; subbed

• Like Like x 3
  10. @Dankologist
    Welcome in.. Mine flowered early due to a time clock malfunction.. Even this far along I still manage to screw up now and again..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  11. Working on that Hashmaster5000!

I told the wife I was buying a reciprocating saw so I could fix the drywall and such in the grow room I tore down, lol...
    [​IMG]
    I'll be ready to shake some buds soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  12. Had an intruder in my bk yrd last nite..bastard turned my whl barrow over stood on it and unscrewed the bulbs on the motion detector lite then crapped his pants and used my garden hose to clean up evidently..shit filled drawers were left behind and my nearly empty wtr barrel overturned..the steath garden was untouched..now i have to put all my gear away soon as i'm done using it..gotta keep the spigot for the hose turned off..chain the wtr barrels up..have lighting installed on that side of the bldg..the lighting is PIA but i'm not paying for it and it was previously approved..tlk'd to lndldy about it...also mr graffitti also visited and left a present..shit and graffitti to clean up..thinkin $70 at least off the rent nxt mo is what i'm gonna bill..life in my hood

• Like Like x 4
  13. `

Thats messed up ... Literally !!!
    pooo cleanup sounds like well over a bill alone !
    PLUS another Bill for cleaning up my puke from the poo cleaning so 270++++

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ya i'd like to charge that much but i'm the mgr so i can't gouge too much..however considering they pay my power bill with no questions and i got 5 leds..i won't make any exhorbitant chrgs ..i've cleaned up much much worse for less in my life

• Like Like x 2

15. True True

Still a real Shitty situation

• Like Like x 1
  16. Back in town after an 8 day away mission to the mountains..
    All they had to do was water..
    20160813_164156.jpg
    This Herijuana is fried
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  17. I've done worse without anyone else to blame. Something tells me you might eventually consider devising an irrigation system; a barrel with a network of aquarium tubing could conceivably handle things with a timer.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Skippy..
    When the sprinkler manifold for the back yard rotted out I added a 4th valve spot when I replaced the mess so if I get off my ass I could run the tubing for a set to water the weed when gone.. If we keep spending extended times away I may have to do it along with a time clock..
    The smoking hot temps we had while gone sure didn't help.. Training a new helper too as TTS is spending time with a pal in the heart of the city and isn't around the docks like before..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  19. They going to get training with the Hashmaster 5000 as well?

• Like Like x 1