An Age Old Question

Discussion in 'General' started by Greenation, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Yeah erm another drug test question here. I know there is no general answer for this question but I'll explain my situation anyway.

I like to smoke a nominal amount every weekend. Me and my two friends usually have about 3 grams of white widow between us all over the course of the weekend. I will be having a drugs test in mid October before I start work for my sponsoring company. I was thinking of just not toking for a month before that test so it can all clear out in time.

I've heard there is many factors involved in this. I usually drink 2.5 litres of water a day and eat nothing but clean, healthy food and I also do a fair amount of cardio atleast 4 times a week in the gym. I'm about 145lbs 5% Bodyfat. I think my metabolism is high enough to rid my system of weed in 1 month?

2. I think that's about the most fool proof plan you could come up with, as long as you stick it out and don't toke.

3. Ah okay thanks.

My only problem is I don't think I'll be able to smoke much after this initial test either, because my company does random drug testing thereafter as well.

A shame because I love smoking weed, far more than any other drug, including alcohol. But atleast I can enjoy it for 1 last summer. :)

4. That would work, but if you don't want to stop a month before.. if you take like 13 cranberry pills and a ton of water and pee a bunch you'll pass.

5. the best thing to do is collect your "clean" pee and freeze it until needed in the future...