Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

an addicting game.....lol.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Dec 7, 2003.

1. I get a blank blue screen :confused:

2. you gotta let it load dude...

EDIT: my score was 1890

3. here, i coulda done better, it was my first try that i got that....

Attached Files:

4. I dare not try it out..or i'll be playing for hours..

oh well i've got nothing else to do...*click*

5. got 5607 on the cat game.. i was getting ready to put my fist through the monitor on that game, it was seriously angersome....

6. I got 1760 on the diving game, and we shall see about the cat game

7. 600 or so on the cat game

fuck it, i can tell already the combo of the music and the cats is going to piss me off

8. *still loading*
    for cable this is taking foreva!

9. on that egg one, how do you get past the one when both baskets are moving at the same speed in the same direction and everything? I only had 2 eggs left when i was at that one, so i couldnt really experiment, i wished you could recatch the eggs if you missed. The game kinda remindes me of donkey kong for snes where you shoot them in barrles... i loved that game...

10. http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bauns.htm

score- 28160 that game is awesome! Looks at the high scores, those guys are insane, haha...

EDIT:^^ its kinda far in the game, the baskets are traveling at the same speed in the same directions, and.. ah forget it...

11. god damn is that game fucking fun! i zoned out for like 45 minutes, damn