An Above the Influence rant.

Discussion in 'General' started by Ihazabp, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Warning: I typed this on my phone as a text message to a friend, so it's not exactly my best writing.

So about a month ago, Above the Influence posted a status on FB (I liked them for shits and giggles). I don't even remember what it was so I typed up a nice, long rant which quickly spiraled downhill because those close-minded buffoons don't understand the concept of reading comprehension, so they misinterpreted what i was saying (i said if the cards were played right, someone could do (unmentionable) occasionally and still be successful. They kinda skipped over the "do it right" part) Nor do they like a debate that isn't completely one sided. So eventually the admin sees it and deletes my comments, while ignoring the "SMOKE WEED ERRDAY" and "loading up the crack pipe lol" type comments. Eventually they resort to insults towards me (petty name calling) and I needed to go to work soon to be a productive druggy. Meanwhile, I had posted on their wall explaining how pathetic it is to silence an opinion you don't like. DELETED. Productive druggy comment? DELETED. And they also blocked me from interacting with their page at all. And then those fuckers have the audacity to say they encourage fact checking (bullshit, they spread so much misinformation) and that it's ok to question them (uhhhh, no, you kinda blocked me when I did). Above the Influence is such a joke of an organization, studies show the way they advertise actually encourages teens to rebel against their view.

2. under the influence, above the bullshit
    fuck Facebook

3. To each his own. Respect their views and if they want to be judgmental, arrogant and ignorant then let them be. Nothing we say will change their mind, prove them wrong by being a better person than they are.

4. would you expect any less from utter and complete idiots?

5. Man I had a under the influence T Shirt..

Fuckin loved that thing..

Think my mom threw it away or something.

6. That's what makes me so upset...if I see someone spreading false facts, ill call them out but nobody ever listens.

7. People tend to get defensive when you "call them out" lol

It's all about the sensibility of your argument.

8. When it comes to arguing with those who are diametrically opposed, nothing is sensible to them. Saw a wonderful political cartoon showing this earlier regarding the fiscal cliff.

9. The only people I've converted we're the people I came at from the perfect angle and had the perfect facts and came off peaceful nice and informative. Just sayin

10. Care to elaborate more?

11. That's pretty normal for assholes in my book. Maybe all the blades of grasscity should go back with a "quit telling lies" argument. I'm down.

12. Lets all rebel and each of us say one true fact about MJ on this organizations Facebook page. Go

13. #14 Marijuana Malice, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
    Well, what can ya do? Not everyone grew up around stoners or tried it, so they believe what the closed minded people say.