Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An 8th i picked up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TobySucks, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Not too smelly the dude called it bigfoot something i forget but yea here it is

[​IMG]

2. awesome pic!

3. Cellphone pics should be banned from the Stash Jar . . . they suck. Pics fail, next thread plz.

4. its all i got man

5. dude don't be a dick about it

6. How's it smoke, brotha? :bongin:

7. lol bigfoot, what's wrong with these fuckin street dealers these days are they all retarded or what. Cool pick-up man but i'm sorry these names these dumbasses just slap on are fuckin hilarious.

8. Yo man fuck all the haters and shit. Regardless of the name, it looks flame. By the way hows it smoke? :D

9. Nah, it's a real strain, Marijuana Cannabis seeds at Hemp Depot Shipped Worldwide

But most of the names they slap on arn't really what you are getting.

OP: Hard to tell from the pic of course, but it looks like good bud without wearing my glasses.

10. Smoked a bowl before bed last night, had a nice taste and put me to sleep fast