an 8th between 2 people?

Discussion in 'General' started by davida0829, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Ok so my friend is coming down from colorado for spring break we will only have enough money to buy an 8th so any tips on making it last till spring break ends? His tolerance should be pretty low by then and I am a hardcore light weight (2 hits of dank an I am blitzed)

2. Get a one hitter and call it good, not much else you can do...

3. are you 7th graders or something?

4. buy some syrian rue.

5. Not nice.

And dude, that 8th will be more than enough if you both have low tolerances.

Edibles and vaping bud will conserve it best. Also maybe smoking only at night.

6. Parachute or gravity bong.

7. What's syrian rue???

Thanks royksopp only answer that really told me whay I needed to know :) plus rep

8. Hmm I do have an empty 2 liter thanks for the idea :)

What is and how do u make a parachute?

9. google it. its an MAOI inhibitor i think or something like that. it increases any high from any drug. and its perfectly legal to obtain. you can smoke it, or ingest it.

10. I don't know what vape you have but all the ones I've used, even the seemingly tiny iolite bowl pack, use pretty much the same as a regular spoon or bong slide pretty much.

I could barely make an 8er last me a week (usually 5 days) so I can't provide the best advice but,

Pack a decent bowl and see how high you get and how long it lasts, from there just pack less and keep smoking small amounts. Try to give yourself an hour or two to sober up before the next session so you aren't just constantly high and raising your tolerance.