Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

An 1/8 or Not

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JackPallino, Nov 15, 2014.

1. I just received an 1/8 sack indirectly and do not have a scale to validate its accuracy.

You guys tell me, does this look like a full 1/8 to you? I'm almost certain the sack was pinched. image.jpg

2. #2 Mid man, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    Weed is hard to eyeball but I can 100% tell you without a scale that that's not a 1/8

It looks to be ~1-2 grams, ring up your homeboy and tell him he shorted you

3. How much did you pay

4. maybe 3.5 looks about 3

5. 2-3 grams at most.

6. I'm going to go with a tad under 3. If you buy a scale it'll pay for itself in a month, avoiding shit like this.

7. #7 Mid man, Nov 15, 2014
    Did you see the quarter reference lol? That's not even close to 3

[​IMG]

That's 3.5 grams

8. More than 2 but less than 3

9. #9 Forked Up2, Nov 15, 2014
    Put it on your scale and take a picture of the numbers and post that. Then we will tell you.

Edit lol buy a scale first.

10. Looks like 2 to 2.5 to me

11. Looks light on weight. It's a picture though those nugs could be dense as he'll for all we know

12. That looks between 2-3. More than likely a little over 2 but less than 3. Not the full 3.5

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. 'Here's my money, it's cool I don't need to see it before I hand you money.'

15. Yeah deff looks short to me. 

16. You havent been completely robbed but yeah, that looks to be about 2-2.5 grams, don't worry man it's happened to all of us, just make sure you check the baggie before you leave  :ph34r:

17. those buds could be dense as fuck but it does look short about a gram

18. Its possible that it could be a full 3.5 if those buds are dense as shit. Its happened to me before looked just like that and was 3.7

19. If you payed 90$ you got shorted big time

R.i.p The Jive

20. That looks closer to 2 grams than an eighth, but again, scaling is 100% better than eyeing. Those could be tight nugs or not, you will never truly know unless you bring measurements into the party.